Solve

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

“so, you talk to her.” She sits straight and taping her finger on the table indicating that she’s now nervous.

“yeah.”

“when?”

“after I finish arranging your throwing fist-thingy?” his eyebrow raise.

Looking at his face make krys feels guilty. She looks down at her feet. “ mianhe oppa. guess I got really bad temper.”

“ nah.” He shakes his head. “ I guess I would do the same thing honey.” He moves forward. “ noona got her reasons soojung ah.”

“owhhh. So, it got more than 1 reason why she wanna leave me alone at SM?” unable to understand why her unnie suddenly acting that way, krys fuming with anger.

“ yes, she does have more than 1 reason baby.” Minhyuk hands try to grab her hands, to give some of the supports.

“ I thought that she only thinking about marriage?”

“ honey……” minhyuk stern voice starts to came out. “she’s still your siblings your sister. Nothing gonna change. Why don’t you listen to her first?”

“ what kind of sister who break her promises to always be together?” “you tell me now oppa!” krys starts to raise her voice.

“ jung soo jung.”

“wea did you not answering?” she shouting now.

The situation flips from the nice to bad atmosphere. Just seconds ago, lovely soojung was still there, But now it gone. Minhyuk let out a loud sigh, but still holding her hands. He trying to stabilize his emotion first.

“ being together didn’t mean to always sees someone presence baby. As long as someone stay still in your memory, your heart, it still means that you’re being together. Plus, it not like you can’t meet her. It just like normal day that you’ll passing when snsd got work. noona is at work and being away. It just the same concept, baby.”

“ no it won’t. I knew she gonna moves abroad.”

“ she said to me she wanna pursuit her study. It’s for her own future babe. Plus, she has sacrificed her own self for 7 years being an artist. Don’t you think that she deserve a chance for once to live normally?”

“ i-i-….” No words coming out from as minhyuk words is right afterall. Blinking her eyes few times to avoid the tears to come out, she later ask, “then, what should I do now?”

“ seriously speaking, I also didn’t know. What should you do? what should noona do? I got no answers for that. But what matters is family is always be with each other soojung-ah. Don’t think too hard. Both of you just gonna be fine. So, for now what you need is just talk. Talk from heart to heart.

Suddenly krys starts to eating back only using her right hand. She eats and eats more. Actually it’s more like shoving the food down.

“ aik??? Why u suddenly eat? Isn’t it supposed to be sad moment?” “ I thought you wanna cry just now?”

“ don’t you see that I’m crying inside my heart? And I really sad right now?” she talk with mouth fulls of bap.

“but you’re enjoying the food right now?” minhyuk making weird faces.

“that’s because I’m hungry bcoz I didn’t ate last night.”

“ huhhhh, it’s my fault that I’m forgetting that you’re never letting go of food.”

“shut up!”

 

 

So, in the evening, Jessica come home with the hope that krys has cool down. Learning from the call by minhyuk earliar it seems that it’s the best time to sort things out. Opening the front door, jessi trying to act cool even her heart feel wanna explode as she knew soojung isn’t the easy type of sister.

“I’m home.” She’s told the person inside the house and moves to the living room which showing her sister and bil sitting down on the sofa while watching the rerun episode of soojung drama.

“ oh noona, you’re home.” Unlike usual, it’s minhyuk who greet her first and not her sister.

“uhhh..ye-yeahh… I’m home.” She’s looking extremely awkward.

Minhyuk who saw the unsettled atmosphere between the two decide to give them a space.  “babe, I’m going home first uh?” he’s stand up from the sofa.

“wea?” krys whine, Showing that she’s still angry with jessi and didn’t wanna to leave alone with her sis. Afraid that she might even yell or hit her big unnie.

“I’m here since last night soojung ah. Nadoo…. Need a rest huh?” he trying to persuade her.

“ kajima….(don’t go)…” she whines again while pulling minhyuk shirt at the edge.

Jessi who stands there awkwardly decide to go to the kitchen. Letting minhyuk to do his job. Minhyuk apologetically look at jessi and sends a signal that everything just gonna be fine. Right after jessi enter the kitchen, minhyuk kneeled down while holding krys knee with both of his hand.

“ soojung-ah. It’s not proper to behave like this.” Minhyuk starts to give her lecture.  “even how mad you’re still she’s older than you. At time like this you gonna face like adult right baby?”

“ ahhhhhh… kajima oppa.”

“ don’t be like this soojung-ah. Noona clearly wanna talk to you. Could you please do this for me?” he ask.

Krystal heave out loud sigh. Surely minhyuk is wins over her. How could she can’t even do what minhyuk ask after all night of taking care by him. “ hmm… arraso.” She answers weakly.

“ be a nice girl and talk calmly ok? Don’t be mad abruptly or else you gonna regret it later, arrso?”

“unggg..”

“I’m going to noona for a sec.” he then moves to the kitchen to talk to Jessica.

“ noona..” he stands in front of her. “ she’s ready to talk to you. I guess she’s calms a bit now.”

Jessi sigh again. “ jung soojung my sister will take weeks to calming down. Guess she’s become adult now.” Chuckled a bit. “ and that’s because of you Minnie. I can thank enough.” She looks at him with apologetic eyes.

“wea noona look at me with sad eyes? You’ve done nothing wrong to me noona. So don’t feel bad towards me. Even I may don’t understand your position and decision, I hope everything is gonna be fine and all of us having a nice ending noona. even sometimes there might be hard roads, the jung sister that I know are a strong women who likes to hit people….” He jokes around to reduce the tension.

“chinca gumawoo Minnie. It’s good to know that we’re family.” She later gives him sibling hugs.

A few minutes later, minhyuk out from the kitchen and go takes his stuff in krys room. Soojung still sit in front of the tv looking hopeless and blank. “ babe, I’m going first.” He kiss her forehead and krys pout. “just call me if anything happen ok? Love you.” So then, minhyuk left and there’re krys and jessi inside, who awkwardly with both existence.

Jessica knows that this problem must be solve as fast as it can. So, she starts to confront her sister. “ soojung –ah….” But her words were cut off.

“unnie, I’m sorry. I just being selfish and don’t think about your dreams. I’m really really sorry unnie.”

Krys words makes jessi dumfounded. “and if you’re thinking of marriage, or study abroad I’m willing to let you go. Go chase your dream unnie. I think I’ll be just fine here.” And so, jessi cried heavily for the nth time. She doesn’t expect her little sister to act like this. Matured like this.

“ i…i..i thought you gonna stop me???”

“ I really want to. But oppa said everyone got the chances to live happily according to what they want. And unnie too is just an ordinary people who has dreams and ambition.” Krys eyes feels blurry.

Jessi giving krys a sister hugs. “ I… I really thankful and glad that you’re my sis soojung ahh. I’ll always be with you.”

“I know unnie.”

“now I know why you just loves Minnie very much soojung ahh… he makes you feels comfortable and safety. Just like mom.”

“yeah unnie. Just like mom.” Krys smile in tears.