Messy Monster

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

“ oppa…..u….unnie…”krys sobs like there’s no end. Each time it becomes louder. 

“where are you now?” he ask, worry with krys situation. “ why are you crying? Is noona alright?” he holds the phone tightly while searching for his black sweater.

“ un- unn-unnie wants to call it off.” She wailed again.

“ call it off??? For what?” grabing the car key, he heads outside. “ah, never mind. You can tell me later. Where are you now?”

“ home.”

“I’m on the way. Stop crying okay.”

Minhyuk takes long time than she expected. She just wanna explode, throwing all the things, screaming out loud. Unnie keeps on calling her name from the outside, knocking non- stop but still she didn’t wanna to open the door for the so called betrayer. How could she…. Have the thought of leaving me… the slight thinking of the facts that her unnie who wanna to quit, making her cry again and again.

‘trettttt…..tretttttttttttttttt…’ the doorbell buzz. Jessi moves to the monitor to look at whose coming and later gives a loud relief sigh. Running to the main door, she opens to see the face that maybe could save this complicated problem.

“noona… what’s going on?” worry line starts to appear in his forehead after looking at jessi messy state.

“soojung didn’t want to open her door.” She starts to feeling like crying. “ i…i…. didn’t kn-kno…”

“it’s ok noona. You don’t have to tell me now. About soojung, I’ll try to calm her and we gonna solve this problem together.” Minhyuk reassured her that everything were just going to be fine even in the reality he just didn’t know what’s going on between the sister. It’s just so unlikely for kry to calling him at the middle of the night just because of sisterly fight.

“thanks minnie.” They both are now standing in front of soojung room. Minhyuk knocks the door and slowly called her. “ Soojung-ah I’m here. Open the door baby.” Seconds later, the door opens from inside slightly, an indication that kry is surely didn’t want to talk to jessi.

Before entering the room, minhyuk whispers to jessi. “don’t worry much noona. Remember! Minnie is here right” he later gives her a smile and jessi replied back with some faint smile.

“oh my goddddd! What’s going on here babe?” he somehow shouted after looking at the room condition which looks like a ship wreck. Clothes scattered everywhere, Pillow and duvet on the floor, sincerely it was a total mess.

And there’s she, Plopped down at the corner of the room with her black hair cover her pale face. Minhyuk make his way to the corner and pull her hands. In swift, she’s standing in front of him. “hey, what’s going on?” he ask slowly. But krys only shakes her head, A sign that she didn’t really want to talk right now.

“if that so, let’s washed your messy face and take a sleep shall we? It must be a hard day for my soojungie right.” She nods.

They enter the bathroom that situated inside Krystal’s room. Facing the wide length mirror, she could clearly see how ugly her state was now and to make it worse her boyfriend is on her side. Tchh… such a bad day…. She’s cursing the day itself on her messy brain. Even how much close you are to your bf, always looking pretty is the only image she wants to appear in minhyuk eyes. And guess what! Today, everything was bamm----explode.

Embarrassed by her red swollen eyes, she’s looking down at the tiles. Minhyuk on the other hands busy preparing the water for her to wash her faces. In order to wash krys faces, he taking the black rubber on her left wrist and tying up her hair. For her cute bang, minhyuk taking the small clips on the counter and put in on her bang. “ now, wash your face. I’m gonna fix the bed first. Ok?” he gives a fast peck on the cheek before moves back to the bed.

3 minutes later, krys out from the bathroom and ready to take her sleep after a long time of crying. Thank god, her bf was here to you know… taking care of her like fix her bed so she can sleep comfortably. The best part was there’s someone who could you leans on even you didn’t state any reason why sth was happen. With the magic touch, she falls into deep sleep to the morning.

Krystal wakes the next morning with little headache as she’s crying terribly last night. Opening her eyes slowly, she looks around her rooms that now come back into the normal state. Without intentions, she forms a smile. Go out from the bed, she smile from the second time after looking at the table besides her bed because there’s minhyuk black pouch and hat. It means he’s still here, In her house.

“oppa….” Yawn. “ where are you?” she speak in english.

“I’m at the kitchen honey.” Minhyuk shouts.

Seconds later, krys stands at the kitchen. “wahh… kang minhyuk did you cook all these?”

“of course. This is kang minhyuk btw.” He shrugged his shoulder.

“wah wah wah so full of yourself.” She sneered.

“too bad, he’s you boyfriend.”

“yup. Too bad.” She shakes her head earning a laser stares from him. “mwo?”

Krys makes her way to the sink, standing behind him who still washing the remaining plates on the sink to give him a warm back hug. “ but still I love this full man.”

“tchhh… chezzy jung.” Still he can’t cover his smile. “how are you?” he ask.

“ hmmmm…” pause. “ na jeongmal molla.” She puts her head on minhyuk back. “but thanks god you’re hear.” She tightens the hugs. “ sorry for letting you see the ugly monster jung soojung last night.”

“don’t mention it. You don’t know how afraid I am.. eh, wait not afraid but it’s more to terrified.”

“again.choding.” she pinch his side.

“oww..” he flinch a bit. “what is that for?”

“for teasing my monster side.”

With unable to comprehend face, he said. “what?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Chalmukessimida.” Krys said before eat while minhyuk still fidgeting his phone.

“what are you doing?” she ask.

“looking at the photo you take just now. Think of updating my twitter.”

“owh, to brag to the fans?”

“of course. Fans service is important darling.” She shoves the wide screen phone to krys to see. “read my words first. Did you approve?”

@MR_KANGGUN: Will u believe this is made by me? With the taste, i find this is hard to believe too. I never thought i really have this skills.. I'm planning to get married, and it seems it's late for BOICE..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@MR_KANGGUN:  I also made Kimchi Jjigae. After frying the meat for 10 minutes fry it together with the Kimchi. Add spring onions into the broth containing anchovies and after it boils add a bit of chilli powder,etc. Lastly, put in tofu and onions and it is completed when it boils. It was 100% boiled by me and even the taste of the Kimchi jjigae is also perfect

@MR_KANGGUN: This is not apple. It's peach. Jungshin-ah, it's like a lime. Anyway, it's good for your diet to have fruits after meals. U may not believe me but i can sure u 100% that i'm alone...
 
“ it’s your twitter oppa. Why on earth you need my approval?”

“so that someone’s will not be sulking after I updates my twitter?”

“when I’m behaving that way?” krys ask with scrunch nose while chowing down the food.

“eh? Did you really don’t remember?”

“ shut up kang-shii.” She shoved later with a big spoonful of rice. Embarrassed with her jealousy mood, She knew what he trying to say. This must be the case when he update his twitter with AOA practices time and she turn out sulking for the whole day.

“ kenchana soojung-shii. Sulking is a prove that you love me a lot.” He tease again before pressed the phone power button.

“but it is ok for update twitter with your word just now?” she suddenly ask.

“wea?”

“ you said that you 100% eating alone.” She looks at him. “which is not. And lying is really not good honey.”

Minhyuk let out a smile. “then should I exposed your existence soojung shii?”

“ don’t want to. Because I’m afraid of getting slaps from your fans.” She laugh.

“it won’t be that hurt honey.” He jokingly reassured.

“ say a person who will not getting slaps.”

“ but still I will love you…..” he grabs her hands.. “ even you’re being slaps by my fan.”

“tchh… funny- so funny kanggun.”

Grabbing her hand tight then before, Minhyuk feels that this is the right time to discuss. “babe…”

“hmmmm…”

“I’ve talk to noona last night……”

Hearing the words makes krys putting her spoon down, and looking straight to his eyes.

 

 

P/s: dear eveybunny, kyaaaaaaaaaaa updating NMC. thanks for you waiting. writes soon after sending my assignment this afternoon. :)

Xoxo,

you know i love you right?