Simba and Cucumber Chili

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

Since the last café date, soojung becomes really busy with her filming. Not even enough to sleep; she’s rushing in all sorts of things. Thanks god, on Wednesday which is today, she got some rest as other actors will be shooting instead.

She picks her silver iPhone and press speed dial number 4. Not long after that, her baby talk starts to be heard. “ babyyyyy……”

“uhhh, why???” minhyuk later clear his throat.

“can I came into your dorm?”

“ didn’t you have any filming today?” question being answer by question. Just great.

“nope, so can i?” she kinds of begging. “pretty please?”

“but why suddenly hon? It’s… working day today. Soooo….”

“it means I can’t come by? Yuyuyuyu*sad expression.”

Minhyuk grins at his girl sudden conclusion. “I’m not saying so….” “just come babe there’s actually nobody at home. Hmmm, do you wanna me to pick you up?”

“aniya, I’m already on my way.”

“that’s fast???? Jung soojung chincha…”

“see you soon bye.” Krys suddenly cut the line. *tetttetttttttttt.

20 minuutes later, krys already stood in front of cnblue dorm door. She press the bell and second later, the door open and showing minhyuk sleepy face with bed kind of hair, as the normal people not an idol. He’s flashing the most sweet smile and open both of his arm to give a chance for krys to hugs him. However, he frustrated with the question given.

“where is he?” krys passed over the welcoming hugs.

“who? I’m right here tho?” pointing at himself.

“ah, simba…..” minhyuk jaw dropped soon hearing the answer. ‘so, she’s coming here for that dog, not for me?’ he mumble under his breath with some kind of jealous face over an animal.

“what? I can’t here you?” krys ask after hearing some small mumble between the talk.

“ah, I said he’s in jungshin room. Do you wanna see?”

Krys with energetically nod. Entering the room, she said. “Simba, noona is here, let’s eat. Noona have bought you some delicious snack.” Krys is playing with Simba’s fur.

Minhyuk seeing the loving of jung soojung towards Simba, makes him sense some danger. ‘ah, this cannot be. My place could be taken.’

“why you called yourself noona? You’re his aunty you know? Because I’m his uncle as jungshin is his appa.” He explains, with little fuming anger.

“ah, oppa it doesn’t matter.” she play again. “aigoo, uri baby fur is very silky and beautiful.” She down the fur.

“why you called him ‘baby’?” he raise his brow while looking directly at krys.

“because he cute and small like agi.” Simple. Krys answer makes minhyuk boils unknowingly.

“but I’m your ‘baby’ tho?” he said before going outside the rooms. Almost stomping at the floor and plopped down at the mocha brown couch.

Krys who somehow manage to hear the last answer, smiles to the ear. She knew why minhyuk fuming over small things. ‘aigoo, why I have a kid boyfie?’ asking her own self. She’s out from the room seconds later.

“baby?????” she sits near him but minhyuk make distance. He shuts his mouth up.

“honey? Baby? Wea are you like this?” krys taking his right arms.

“ I thought simba was your new baby?” he tilt his head to the opposite side makes kry chuckle.

“Aigoo, so you were jealous right now? Over your own nephew? Or to be exact animal? Hmmm?”

Silence again. Still in sulking mode.

“baby, look at me.” Krys gets his chin and brought it straight to her face. “ you’re still my fav baby in the world, even when we got babies in future.”

Minhyuk bigger his eyes. “babies?”

“uhuhu, babies. If only we get married. If only…. Ok?” krys sneaks both her hands and wraps minhyuk waist with her hands. “ and only you gets my lips.” Peck. “like this.” She’s later touch up her lips by it with her tounge.

It makes minhyuk hormones arouse. ‘oh god, who could stand a cute yet y girlfriend hugging and do y act? Oh god, oh god.’ Suddenly he feels hot. “aigooo… why it’s so hot?”

“is it hot? Why I’m not feeling anything?” Clueless little jung said with a glassy big eyes. Minhyuk break the hug, trying to distance. “wah, towwo,ttowwo (hot).” Fanning himself with hands.

Krys who didn’t manage to capture the atmosphere trying hard to fans minhyuk with her hands, somehow slightly lifting her cotton tee and showing her 11 abs. of course this view is just a normal one as there were many time krys dress that way. However, this time the situation is a lil bit different. Minhyuk stands from his sits and moves to closer to the aircond, making distance with krys.

“are you really hot hon?”

“uh-uh, maybe because I’m eating too much cucumber chili this morning.” He gave a ridiculous excuse. ‘o god, why his girlfriend becomes so clueless and innocent? Ah! Batta, she’s just 21.’ Wanting to slaps his own face.

Making a weird face, krys asked later “ eating cucumber chili really can make you feels hot oppa? Hmmm.. I don’t thinks so. Unnie brought some from the stores and they’re just fine for me.”

“uhhh……but this one is really hot.”

“is that so?”

“uhhumm…. You know cucumber chili got many different types.”

“oh… where did you buy it?” krys seems serious and more curious about the ‘cucumber chili’. Their conversation seems so ‘agro’to that kinds of feel. Minhyuk shook his head. ‘omg, this is sure hilarious.’ For the fact that they were talking about chili where the fact is minhyuk getting arouse with krys iness.

“ah….. molla. Jungshin bought it tho.” To his disaster; the front door open, showing jungshin chinggu with his stripe shirts.

“oh, jungie’s here?” he ask when spotting a women flats at the front.

“ yup, I’m here oppa.” She greets him with a flashy smile.

“ what you’re doing here?” putting his back at his room, he came out to the living room.

“oh, just wanna to say hi to jungshimba. Omg, he’s such a cute.” Krys squeal unintentionally.

“oh, is that so? Don’t you have any filming?”

“got breaks today. Ah! Btw, congratz on your drama. I’ve got no chance to directly congratulate you. So yeahh… chukkahea.”

“thanks and fighting for your drama too. Hear that it such explosive drama. And you, little sis in law is the best female actresses ever.” Jungshin is showing his big thumbs as an encouragement. He later watches minhyuk who sits on the floor, intensively watching tv. “hey bro, what’s wrong with you?”

“nothing.” Minhyuk jerk his head to back, looking directly at jungshin.

“ah, minhyuk oppa said he’s hot because of the cucumber chili. So, he’s kinda moody now. Feeling stuffy.” Jungshin raise his eyebrow.

“cucumber chili?”

“uhhuh. Cucumber chili. Btw, oppa where did you buy it? Minhyuk oppa said it got different level of spiciness.”

“huh? Me….?” Pointing at himself. “buy wh……” he couldn’t finish his word as minhyuk already sealed it with his hand so that his secret won’t be blown up. Shocking with minhyuk act, jungshin hitting the back of minhyuk hands repeatedly.

“ouch, it hurt.” Minhyuk lets his hand go and rubs his hands up and down.”

“urghh.. why you closed my mouth?”

Running away from the topic, minhyuk suggested. “ah, jungshin. Jungie said she wants to eat you dwenjang chiggea.”

Jungshin faces suddenly change from angry to sparkling with happiness. “is that so? Of course you could taste my masterpiece.” He later pats krys hands.

The three of them enjoy the dinner with laugh, stories and jokes. A never better experience than this one, Krystal thought. Completing the dinner, she’s volunteer to do some dish washing task, sign of gratitude towards jungshin who just cooks for her. Minhyuk and jungshin of course didn’t let her do as she’s their guest but she’s insisted too.

Seriously concentrating in cleaning the full dirty plates in sink, her concentration broke by sudden back hugs. Tightly wraps krys waist, minhyuk puts his head on krys shoulder later earning a scold.

“aigoo…. I’m washing right now babe.” She shrugged her shoulders few times, trying to shushed minhyuk.

“oppa…………….” ‘tiger is on.’ Minhyuk thoughts.

“hmmm. What time will you go home?” he’s snuggles more. To irritates soojung.

“ishh…” she sneered. “ please kang minhyuk, do you have the intention to replace my to wash this btw?” she threathens him.

“I’m not disturbing anything.” Putting his shamelessly face while grinning.

“say what?” krys trying to control her voice. Afraid jungshin might hear something. “you were hugging me like very tightly now. I cannot breath.”

“ sorry.” Minhyuk kiss her left cheeks. “so, when?”

“what?”

“ going home? It’s late already.” He’s showing his watch to krys.

“hummm, I’m thinking of not going back.” With ease she replied even she could feel that now minhyuk mouth tore into big smile.

“like… seriously?”

“hmmmmm. Seriously. I’m too tired to drive plus we don’t have many times for each other. So, think this as present oppa.”

“ummm, the present sounds nice.” He replied quickly.

“but no dirty thought please.”

“will think about it later.” He chuckles a bit.

“babe…..promise me?” her short tongue is now out, knowing clearly that minhyuk will bowed down to her words.

“hmmmmmmm. Promise.”

“thanks. And….” She pause both her word and hands. Tilting her head to side, meeting minhyuk small lovely eyes. “and love you.” She gives quick peck on minhyuk lips.

Smiling with the small and cute action, He replied. “I love you more.”