Twinkle little star

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

arriving at one of the famous restaurant in hk, minhyuk heads there with number of reporters following. tonight was supposedly a free night. but due to some technical problem he got to work till dinner times. like have been promise to his gf, minhyuk have to go n greet krys family.pushing the doors which situated at the corner of the hallways, the faces appear.

"aigoo,my baby bro is here..." jessi open her arms to give minhyuk a big hug.

"are you doing well noona?" his worried face showed all.

"things gonna be better i guess." jessi gives him faint smile.

"annyeonghaseyo abojie" he appproach papa jung and gives him a big white paper bag.

"wah, are u doing well son, and what is this?" mr jung peek over the content. "Sweatshirts?"

"ohhh.. jungie said u like tht kind of style."

"then how about me?"

"ahhhh...i forget. miane noona." he try to avoid using his ultimate aegyo.

"oohhh. seems like your son in law, like u much more than his noona which is me.. arghhhh....naa mani sulpuo....(im very sad)" yuyuyu. jessi faces looks like crying emoticon

sorry aboji3 n noona. i ve got to go after this, I'm afraid that i can't joined u dinner. i just wanna to great u."

"aigoooo, uri minhyukkie is so busy. seee, u face getting smaller. that because u dont eat son." mr jung tap minnie back.

"im eating well abojie." he got to say the truth. "ah, before i go i wanna tell u sth. im planning to taking jungie to japan for my concert n im inviting u too abojie, noona.."

"when is it?" jessi ask.

"2 weeks from now maybe."

"but i got schedule at that time, guessing u will enjoy it alone baby bro. soojunh must be thrill. i can clearly imagine her face."

"supposedly we going to take vacation at overseas but my schedule is full for this final year. guess we got to postpone it to another time.... hmmm so, are u letting ur lovely daughter go to japan abojie?"

mr jung makes face which hard to interpret. "hummmm... i will allow but with conditions."

aikkk.. wea krys father somehow became hard to please? "what is is abojie?" he ask with scrunched in his forehead.

"if only u got me present." krys appa wink at minnie, left minhyuk bashfully smile.

"ahhhh... kerumyoooo. im sure getting some present for the jungg...uhmmmm" he looks at his watch and later bow into half, sign of respecting to the olders. "abojie, noona, i guess i got to go now." jung appa then moves forward to gives him a warm hug. " aigooo, aduel, make sure u take ur dinner. works, money is important but health is much more important. i dont want u to feels sick"

jessi watching from behind the warm scene,only could laugh slightly then shakes her head. " appa treat minnie better than his daughter. ishhh." jealousy strikes.

" of coz, appa didn't have any son. and now minhyuk is my son, of coz he will get much attention then u jung sooyeon."

"guess jungie place also be threaten. goshhhhh..." it left the 3 of them laughing.

few days later, after all the overseas schedule were done. including concert in nanjing. they cnblue touch down back to korea. soon arriving, everyone busy holding their phone. texting, calling... normal picture. minhyuk pick up his iphone n calling jungie in a flash bcoz he puts her no in speed dial.

" hai...."

"hai.... i miss youuu.." krys aegyo voice is now heard on the next line making minhyuk chuckle.

"nadddooo. aigoo, how may weeks we didnt see each other?"

" about 2 weeks sth ......i dont really do counting baby." krys answer sacarstically.

"arraso...".he pause for a moment. " then gonna meet today? having launch? dinner? outside?"

" its up to u babe. i don't really mind. what do u want to do?"

krys giving him a choice. and he wants to use it very very very wisely.

" i want to stay at home." he answer.

"ur house or mine? thats all?"

" my house... i want to eat ur brownies. craving ur dessert when im overseas."

"then? other food?" krys ready to take notes of what should she buys.

" i want to cuddle and hug and poppo. ok?"

krys smile on the next line. "arraso, for a fatigue boyfie who just comeback from overseas trip, everything is ok."

minhyuk laugh. "so baby u wanna me pick u up or u come by urselves?"

"kenchana. i 'll drive myself. just go to sleep.. i remember ur house password. just rest and sleep ok."

"ungggh."

Endup buying 2 full plastic bags of food, krys heads on to minhyuk new house as he have been move out from the dorm, actually all the member were out too. They said it’s the time to separate? To be independent? I really can comprehend any of the reason because they cnblue keep on missing each other company. Pressing the password of the house, she enters roughly but still don’t wants to make loud sound as she know minhyuk is sleeping right now.putting the groceries on the marble table, she open her cap and padded jacket and hung it nicely before heads to the master bedroom seeing her bf sleep soundly. Sitting near the bed, she gives minhyuk a forehead poppo and it did makes Minnie wakes up.

“ babyyyyy……..” minhyuk with his sleepy voice.

“ungggg. Haiiii…” she patted minhyuk head slowly. Minhyuk snuggles closer, putting his head on jungie laps and still close his eyes.

“are u still sleepy oppa?” it reply with only nodded.

“arrasso. U sleep first, im going to bake ok.” Minhyuk later shakes his head.

“wea?? Do u want sth?”

“I just wanna sleep and cuddle up with u, can i?” minhyuk showing his puppy eyes.

“then how about the brownies?” she raise her eyebrow.

“that can wait baby..” he moves to the other sides, opens slightly the comforter making a space for krys to enter it. It left krys with no choice then to lay down when she clearly doesn’t feels sleepy. Soon she lays down, minhyuk hugs her waist tightly. To be truth it like crushing her down as minhyuk put his head on jungie chest.

“aigoo, u really no joke baby.” She could only left out chuckles.

“ jungie ahh…”

“uhmmm”

“can u sing me lullaby?”

That request makes her smile again. Aigoo her bf sometimes can be this cute. “ are u baby or what oppa?”

“uungggg, please? Pretty pweaseeee?”

“arraso.” Krystal minyhuk back up and down while sing the lullaby song…

The twinkle little star song……