Missing

First Love

After the quickie, and wiping it all off, Krystal sits next to Jongin and gives her another peck and says, “Baby, you have another 5 minutes to get yourself together” Jongin stands and zips himself up upon hearing that. Krystal sometimes feels by how Jongin takes his practices seriously although sometimes bothered by it since it makes him part from her. Jongin pulls Krystal into a hug and says, “Baby you have no idea how you have made my year” Krystal smiles and jokes, “That only lasts a year?” Jongin then replies while winking, “So you’d need to do it again”. Krystal laughs then kissed Jongin one last time before they part…again. “I’ll miss you baby. Seeing you today is not enough. Practice well and debut as fast as you can please” Krystal says. Jongin replies, “You have no idea how bad I’ll miss you. You take care okay, debut well and I’ll come and greet you as my senior” making Krystal laugh. Before they exited the dressing room, they kissed one more time. Krystal sees Jongin walking away backwards while blowing kisses non- stop till he reaches his practice room. Krystal felt her heart falling into despair from parting with Jongin- not knowing when will be the next time they could spend time with each other.