Encounter

First Love

During their break time, Krystal felt like she couldn’t face Jongin so she tried avoiding him as hard as possible. She told Luna and Sulli to go eat without her; she has to take care of some things. “Okay, we’ll see you later!” Sulli exclaimed. Luna looked at Krystal with sympathy- knowing the real reason, and felt that Krystal needed her time alone, “Take care, Krys. If anything, I’m just a call away”. Krystal felt a lump of gratefulness when she saw Luna’s face expression- an expression that Luna truly cared about her…unlike Kim Jongin, you selfish little bastard. Krystal went to the rooftop to clear her thoughts. She sat there, taking in all the fresh air, until she heard a door close. She looked back and Suho was standing there with a plastic bag. “Are you really not going to eat?” Krystal jokingly replied while pointing to her tummy, “The pizza is still in here” Suho laughed and handed her the plastic bag. Krystal looked into the plastic bag and saw some kimbaps and said, “Thank you Suho, really… I just…. You are so nice… I can’t…..” Krystal started muttering while s small teardrops started trailing at the ends of her eyes. Suho then said while wiping off her tears, “It must be hard for you, take it all out, it’s okay”.

Jongin saw Luna and Sulli walking towards their table and asked Luna, “Where’s Krystal?” Luna replied, “Stressed”. The first thing that came into his mind was the rooftop. Jongin knows that the rooftop is one of Krystal favorite spots, whenever she gets stressed out. He left the food court and went straight to the rooftop. He peeked first before coming out straight, planning to surprise the beauty. Just when he spotted the beauty, he smiled and felt his world is complete. But, as he was ready to step out, he saw… Suho wiping off her diamond tears…. How could he even touch her face….Krystal was sobbing on the other hand, she felt rage and sadness both at the same time. Are they together? …. Is that why Suho didn’t really seem happy when I got back... Jongin closed the door slowly and rested his back on the wall and sighed. Why did I even…I shouldn’t have lost that chance. It was too…late now… no? But seriously, Suho?! I told him to look after Krystal not replace me! Jongin was burning in fury, unable to think straight when the thought of Suho backstabbing him by stealing HIS girl. Jongin remembered how Krystal used to say that she’d be there for him always, and now… she’s with another boy. His own good friend. Jongin concluded that it was all Suho’s fault.  Krystal was always his, since she first came to Korea! I’ll show a taste of how it feels like, Suho.

“Thanks, Suho. So sorry that you had to listen to my boring stories..” Krystal said while she finally ends her last sentence about Jongin. “It’s totally fine. Now go, you should be practicing. I’ll see you later.” Krystal said goodbye to Suho and went down the rooftop stairs. As she was approaching the last floor, she saw a familiar back sitting on the stairs. She knew it was Jongin; she stopped for a while before walking straight down. “You moved on pretty fast, eh Krystal?” Jongin said when Krystal passed by him. Krystal didn’t even look back when she responded, “There was nothing to move on from anyways” and walked straight ahead leaving Jongin speechless.