Together

First Love

After such a hot session, Krystal had to let go Jongin- since his stage is next. "Go, you need to go, go touch up your make up and we'll meet up afterwards" Krystal says while the two were panting and still in embrace. Jongin Krystal's sweaty y face and says, "You have no idea how much energy you've given me, Krys. I love you. Always have and always will." ending his cheesy line with another kiss. "Oh God, back to cheesy Jongin. Oh God. Haha, go! You'll be late and we'll get caught!" Jongin obeys his lover and lets go of the embrace and starts putting on his pants. Krystal helps him buttoning his shirt after dressing herself, and Jongin kissed her for the last time before Jongin leaves for his stage, "I'll see you later okay?" Krystal smiles and nods. The two couldn't feel any happier.

After Jongin's performance, it was EXO's Miracles of December- and Jongin wasn't performing- but the two tried to keep things low, not saying anything since there were so many staff around- but they couldn't help not smiling to one another. Before Goodbye Summer, Kyungsoo was getting ready and Krystal, Luna and Amber met up to rehearse a bit. Jongin came to the the group and smiled to Krystal- making her blush a bit too much. Amber and Kyungsoo realises this and then said, "Wow wow wow did we miss the most important episode of your love story?!" Krystal rolls her eyes to Amber and said, "What love story.... there's no love story over here..." Amber then still wants to win against Krystal, "Yup, that's exactly what your cheeks say when Jongin smiles" They all laughed and headed towards their stage. When the three left, Jongin grabs Krystal's wrist, and said, "Good luck baby. Don't look at Kyungsoo so much". Krystal laughs at how Jongin was already expressing jealousy, nodded and headed off to stage.

After that EXO and f(x) don't meet since the two have been concentrating on their performances- although all that was on Jongin's and Krystal's minds was each other. During their finale, their joint performance -Magic Castle and Jingle Bell Rock, the two pretend not to acknowledge each other- cause if they do...

I have to pretend not to know her- she'll understand. I wouldn't be able to take off my hands off her, I might just kiss her there and then... Control Jongin, Control...

I can't be seen with Jongin- it'd be too obvious... we haven't been interacting publicly, and if we do all of a sudden- wouldn't that spark some interest? Although, I wish I could run into his embrace... and fall asleep in his arms...

After finishing it all, all Krystal and Jongin could think of was to meet each other and do something- anything! Krystal went back to her dressing room and changed super fast. Amber, who was behind her, "YA Krystal! Why are you rushing? Do you have another schedule we don't know?" Their manager replied, "No... no one has anything now. Krystal, where are you going?" Krystal ignored the questions and said, "Don't wait for me- I'll be back later. See you guys. Oh and manager-oppa, please don't follow me, I need some alone time. Bye!" and left. Just as she went out of the room, Jongin was running towards her. They both smiled and signaled each other to meet outside at the small back door.

At the same time, on the other side...

After finishing it all, Jongin also ran straight to his dressing room to change. Since both of them will be free today and tomorrow, he wants to at least spend the day with her- with her ONLY. "Jongin- ah, you okay? Are you hurt? Are you going to the hospital?" Luhan asks the rushing Jongin. Sehun and Kyungsoo who kind of guessed what is going on, just smirked and said, "Take care bro. Come home early!" patting his back. He smiled at them and told their manager that he wants to go out alone for a while. When Jongin was about to leave the room, Suho stops him and says, "Take good care of her, Jongin-ah. You know that we both know she deserves the best. We'll support you in any way we can okay?" and pats the younger. "Okay, hyung. Will do. Thanks" Jongin smiles and Suho clears the way. Jongin runs towards Krystal's dressing room and there she was- standing like a princess. Jongin starts making signals to meet at the small back door instead, to sneak out together unseen by the rest.

Jongin went out first, followed by Krystal. They both went for a short walk, catching up with each other. Luckily there were no fans over that side since no one actually knew there was a door there except the idols. "Sorry about the rush just now- everything was a little bit fast, don't you think?" Jongin starts talking about what happened for their memorable 2 minutes- not that he was really sorry, he was just scared whether Krystal would be comfortable of it. "I don't think... it was considered fast... though..." Krystal mumbles. Jongin laughs at her remark, "So you're fine with this pace?" Jongin asks. Krystal who didn't expect Jongin to hear what she said, "OMO you heard? Oh....no... that's not.... what I was trying to say, what I was trying... to say was--" Krystal was stopped by Jongin when he pulled her to face him and looked into her eyes. "Stop being so cute, Krys. You're making me fall for you even more" Jongin lets go a cheesy remark. Krystal blushed so much, she could feel her cheeks on fire- that made her lose her words, she can no longer pretend as if she isn't enjoying what she heard. Jongin and said to her cheeks, "Don't overburn yourself, I'm gonna keep doing this- you need to get used to it". That made Krystal laugh, and she finally said something, "Are you really the Jongin I know? Your cheesiness level is seriously getting out of hand now". Jongin then says pointing to himself, "Babe, blame your drama's scriptwriter- she made me into this. Seriously, I can vomit everytime Lee Minho says something cheesy". Krystal laughed and asked, "Eh? You watched the whole thing? Oh and before you answer that- please don't say it in a cheesy way~" Jongin laughed at her request and then replies, "I watched every episode my love, how can I not watch the beautiful Lee Bo Na cheating on Kim Jongin with Yoon Chanyoung?" ending his answer with a sulk. Krystal laughs at his childish sulk then replies, "YA JONGIN AH~ It's called acting!" Jongin then smiled at how Krystal reacts to his remark and suddenly gave her a hug, "Whatever it is, you're mine now." Krystal wrapped her hand around him tighter and replied, "Always and forever yours."

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin and Krystal started dating ever since then in utmost secrecy- they even wanted to hide from SM, since they are scared that their relationship is used for any business reasons. Their members all know about it, and they couldn’t be more supportive- in fact, they all had a small party in SM’s practice room, in which SM thought they were just celebrating their successful joint concert. They always meet up at the rooftop, or over at each other’s dorm in super sneaky and discreet mode.

EXO starts becoming busy with Overdose’s promotions, so that stretched out their relationship a little bit. F(x) will also be having a comeback- but they were just in recording stages when EXO was already doing finishing touches. Krystal however was kept busy doing her own reality show but they would always facetime each other- just to see each other’s faces and ask how their day was. One day, Krystal had the whole day to herself and felt like surfing the net, and search about Jongin and her. To her surprise- KAISTAL actually exists in the public! She saw all pictures that were taken when they were close to each other, and even read some fanfics… how did the fans even notice! We never talk to each other or interact with each other on stage or anywhere else... and God damn it- the fanfics are so romantic I can cry...Kaistal is actually a very nice name hehehe… oooo what is this… a new Kaistal fanfic…? Krystal spent almost half the day reading fanfics- giggling all by herself. When the clock was almost reaching 9pm, Victoria knocks on her door- startling her and said, “Krystaaaaal! Jongin is here. Can I bring him in here?” Krystal gets excited from the mention of his name, and replied, “Of course.” Jongin comes in with a cute and tired face- and Krystal couldn’t help but to run to him and hug him. “How was your day, babe?” Jongin asks, her hair, still in embrace. “Entertaining!” Krystal replied while letting go of the embrace and telling him to come join her on the bed. Jongin’s interest spiked, and asked “Weren’t you home all day? What was so entertaining?” Krystal laughed and told Jongin about the fanfics while snuggling with him on the bed. The two laughed at how cheesy and cute the stories were and at the end, Krystal said, “Baby, we need to be careful- I mean I saw the pictures- there were just us standing next to each other, yet people are shipping us two…” “True, babe. Since we have been doing it like that since the start, being friendly can get more attention…” Jongin replies and Krystal nods. Although the two don’t want to ignore each other anywhere, anytime- they needed to, for the sake of protecting one another. Jongin kissed her forehead and jokingly said, “Babe I think they realise how good we look together”. Krystal laughed and looked into Jongin’s puppy eyes. “I love you, baby.” Krystal says while dazing into his eyes and his cheek. Jongin smiles and tightens his hand which was wrapping her waist and the other her cheek, “I love you more, babe”. The two stared into each other’s eyes with pure love for some time until Krystal broke the love stare, “By the way baby, how’s your preparation with the concert?”…. The two then start drifting into their conversation, at the end sleeping in each other’s arms.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Thanks guys for reading this story! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it~ Also thank you for all the supportive comments- it really got me going!

Check out my new Kaistal fanfic, can be considered a sequel!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/773221/

Kamsa<3

Support f(x)'s comeback & EXO's concert! ^^