Reignition?

First Love

Unexpectedly Jongin has been watching almost every episode of ‘The Heirs’ just to keep up to date with what has the Lee Bo Na (Krystal’s character) and Yoon Chan Young (Minhyuk’s character) has been up to. He dislikes the whole drama- it was too cheesy and unrealistic for him, making him cringe and smack Luhan every time something too-cheesy-to-handle comes up. Everyone knows that Jongin is only watching it because of Krystal- because Jongin NEVER watches dramas! But knowing how egoistic Jongin is, every time they ask him why- he’d respond “Why not?”- Which annoyed the crap of the other members. So at the end, they all watched together, too lazy to question and to get Jongin confess why. One scene that almost got Jongin threw something to the TV was when Minhyuk kissed Krystal’s cheek while snapping a picture. The rest of the EXO members were all shocked when that happened and kept looking back at Jongin until the whole episode finished. Jongin, tried to maintain his facial expression all the way- tensing his face muscles. After the episode ended, Chanyeol said, “WAA Krystal now has a kiss scene!!” Jongin who just got to finally relax facial muscles said, “It wasn’t even a kiss scene” making all the boys go, “Woooooooooo~” “Someone’s jealous!!” while pouting their lips, mimicking kiss sounds to annoy Jongin. When the boys started doing that, Jongin couldn’t help but laugh at their response but he got up and hit the boys with the cushions and started a cushion fight.

EXO is everywhere nowadays. They are really becoming popular… then we need to be more careful of the public eye… But I mean seriously, of course they’d be popular. They are like hot. Especially… that specific boy… “YA KRYSTAL! Why you staring into space like that!” Krystal was snapped back into reality by Sulli. “You okay? Are you sick?” Sulli asked with concern since Krystal has collapsed on stage before. “I’m fine, Sulli. I’m just… tired” Krystal replied then moved her head to the other side to sleep.

One day, SM called all SM artists to gather- to discuss the launch of SMTOWN week in December. Krystal couldn’t make it due to her drama after party, and Jongin, who was excited to go since he’d be able to see Krystal, fell devastated. He felt so distant from Krystal nowadays- thinking about how busy both of them are, with that Minhyuk in her life…He wasn’t even listening to the meeting, until the Director said, “24th and 25th December, F(x) and EXO. Theme; Winter Wonderland…” Jongin’s interest spiked back up and listened attentively, then he suddenly felt the sudden urge to start making a move on Krystal. After the meeting, Jongin went to buy some peonies, Krystal’s favorite and headed back to SM, hiding the flowers as discreet as possible. Jongin then calls out for Luna, who was talking to Chen and said, “Luna. Can you do me a favor?” “OMG Jongin. Don’t scare me like that by being so serious! What is it?” “Give these to Krystal, please” Jongin answered while handing her the bouquet of flowers. Luna smiled, nodded and took the flowers, “Okay!” in a super cheerful musical voice.

“Krystaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!” Luna singing out her name. Krystal, who was lying on her bed like a sloth- “What is it…” “You’ve got a delivery…”and Luna stands at her door with the flowers, “From JONGIN! KIM JONGIN!” Luna exaggerating as usual. Krystal looks up to Luna and opened his mouth in disbelief as big as she can. Luna steps towards Krystal’s bed and closed Krystal’s mouth. “You sure? You sure it wasn’t from one of my fans this time?” Krystal still being skeptical. “Haish, no! I swear it’s from Jongin!” Krystal takes the bouquet and the flowers & melting inside, “Aww, Jongin. My favorite flowers!” Luna laughed at Krystal’s I’m-so-in-love face and said, “Ya. Relax.” And headed out to let Krystal enjoy herself.

 

Oh. My. God.

OH MY GOD.

OMG.

Did Jongin just give her flowers super spontaneously? THAT JONGIN?! THAT KIM JONGIN? THAT HOTTIE KAI???!

Krystal still in disbelief mode.

Should I thank him? How? Text? Or call? Or when I see him? Should I show I am overjoyed? Or should I be cool? Can I even act cool?

Krystal couldn’t figure what to do next. She went out to go see Luna and asked for another confirmation, “You SURE like absolutely 100% sure it’s from JONGIN? KIM JONGIN OF EXO? EXO’s KAI?” Luna, who was shocked with Krystal barging into her room and asking for confirmation as if she was rapping, “YES!! I AM SURE 100% HE GAVE IT TO ME TO PASS IT TO YOU HIMSELF. I SWEAR.” Krystal felt her lips curling into a smile.

At the end, she went back to her room and texted Jongin:

K: Jongin-ah~ Thank you for the flowers! There are so lovely!

J: You got them already? You’re welcome. Just saw some peonies and thought of buying for you.

Jongin lying to make her blush.

Krystal blushing.

K: Aigoo. Thanks again Jongin. You’re the best!

J: I know I am, of course I am. There’s no one else this good right? Hehehehe

Of course there isn’t anyone like you, Jongin. You don't need to remind me, you y beast -__-

K: I don’t think praising yourself is necessary -____- anyways, good night Jongin! Oh wait no, Kai!

J: YA call me Jongin okay, I’m no Kai, I’m Jongin for you.

After Jongin sent it he smacked his own head. WHAT.DID.I.JUST.SEND?! I’m no Kai, I’m Jongin for you?! AM I TURNING INTO LEE MINHO NOW? Oh God… side effects of watching that drama…

I’m Jongin for you?! WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?! Gosh… these flowers and now I’m no Kai, I’m Jongin for you?! What does that mean!!!!!!! What am I supposed to reply now, you cheesy hottie?!

K: Hahahahaha. Well then, good night Jongin.

Jongin didn’t want to check the message- thinking of all possibilities. But he obviously checked it in the end. Just…that? Not that I’m expecting anything though… but really…?

J: Good night to you too, Krystal

After receiving the good night text, Krystal laid on the bed, making sure to have a good night, while wondering about, ‘What are we now?’

Jongin was still unsure what the ‘Hahahaha’ meant, and started overanalyzing the scenario, until he looked at his watch. OH CRAP! FINAL EPISODE OF THE HEIRS TODAY! And then he ran out to the lounge. “YA YA YA YA! Change the channel! THE HEIRS’ FINAL EPISODE!!!” Jongin shouts to the boys who were watching a replayed football game. The boys chuckled at Jongin’s effort and changed the channel.

Then Krystal’s part came up.