Ego

First Love

They finished practicing and were getting ready to head home. The girls bid goodbye to the boys and Krystal stole one last glance of Jongin.

In the car…

“YAAAA WHY DID YOU GUYS COME BACK THAT TIMEEEEEEEEEEE” Krystal releasing her frustration to Luna and Amber. “YAAAAA WE DIDN’T KNOW THAT WAS GONNA HAPPENNNN BY THE WAY WHAT HAPPENED?!!!” Amber and Luna replied. Krystal sulking and turned her head to the other side. “WHAT HAPPENEDDD!!” Amber and Luna hitting Krystal. Krystal turned to them and started telling the story. After finishing the story, she said, “THAT’S WHY I DIDN’T WANT YOU GUYS TO COME IN YET ERGH” and turned her head again. Amber and Luna were so shocked at Krystal’s story that they had to close their mouths with their hands, “OMG KRYS HE STILL LIKES YOU!! WHY ARE YOU SAD THEN?” Krystal then sulkily replies, “NOT BECAUSE I DON’T THINK HE LIKES ME OR ANYTHING, ITS BECAUSE I THINK I MISSED..... A KISS” Amber and Luna were shocked again, “HE PLACED HIS HAND TO KISS YOU?! OH I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A LOVING GESTURE”. “No… not just a gesture… he does that every time before we kiss…” Krystal still sad over not being able to kiss the love of her life, Jongin.

 

“YA KYUNGSOO. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR FREAKING TIMING?” Jongin hitting Kyungsoo. “YA HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU WERE ABOUT TO KISS HER!!” Kyungsoo hits Jongin back. “I don’t think there will be another chance…” Jongin sulks. “You’ll meet again, it’s not like both of you are not going to meet each other again or anything.” The thing is, I don’t think we will have the chance again.

Unfortunately, there was no more practice for Goodbye Summer- so no more EXO and f(x) meeting each other- until the rehearsals. The two didn’t contact either… due to ‘I won’t text first until he/she texts first’ reason. Even with their members persuading them, they still don’t want to text each other.

Tomorrow was the start of their two day concert, and today was their rehearsal.

This is the first time they meet after the ‘hand’ issue, the two pretended to not acknowledge one another. Amber and Kris realises this and tried to plot some plan. They tried their best to put the two together in a room or something- but there was always something that ruins their plan.

End of rehearsal day 1.

Concert day 1.

The two of them monitor each other when both of them were on stage- but both just pretended to not acknowledge one another. Krystal thinks that, Jongin should approach first, since he did the hand thing. Jongin thinks that since Krystal didn’t respond or ask about the hand thing, she may not like him anymore. Even though they had joint stages- it wasn't stages that required much 'practice', more like they just have to practice by themselves.

End of concert day 1.

Rehearsal day 2.

Concert day 2.

It was dance battle time, and Krystal and Victoria were the first ones to dance.

Jongin gulps while monitoring the performance- seeing such a perfect girl on the perfect stage.

So beautiful, so graceful... I can't do this anymore. I can't pretend I don't acknowledge her anymore- it's too hard. I miss her, I need to talk to her, it's been a torture already for the past years. I can't mess it  up again. I don't care what will happen- I am just going to go for it, so that I won't regret. I don't care what will happen next, but right now- I need her, that's all I need.

As soon as Krystal finished her performance and came down the lift, into the dark backstage, Jongin ran towards her and grabbed her waist and kissed her into the most passionate kiss ever.

Krystal's POV

Phew. Finally done with the dance battle. Can't wait to relax for a bit until EXO finishes performing their round of songs. Just then when I got down from the lift, Victoria left fast while someone grabbed my waist- towards his body, cupped my face and kissed me. I don't even know who it is! So, I did what everyone would've done to someone you don't see kissing you, I pushed the person away. "YA! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" And there I saw- the hot creature- it was Jongin, his passionate face was seen with the help of a small amount of light- I swear it was so y I can't even say it.

"Krys, babe. It's me, Jongin." Jongin says. "Jongin- ah.... why--" Before Krystal could finish her lines, Jongin placed his finger on her soft pink lips and said, "Babe, I am so sorry for not saying or doing anything after that rehearsal. I was scared- and it's pretty obvious that you're with someone now, seeing how you are resisting me--" This time Krystal cuts of Jongin, "Jongin- ah, I'm not with anyone. I have been waiting for you." and placed her hands on his face. Jongin was more than flattered- he couldn't even respond. The girl he has ever loved, even though not contacting for so long, still loves him back and waited for him ever since! "You have no idea how much I missed you Krys." Jongin replies then wraps her waist and brought her into another kiss- this one without any resistance, just pure love and lust.