Uncover

First Love

Jongin's POV

Finally! The last episode! Can't wait for this drama to finish- I can no longer take the cheesiness of the main leads! But Krystal on the other hand... I don't mind watching her everyday for the rest of my life... Oh Oh! Her part!

Krystal was kissed by Minhyuk.

Did that... really happened?

Did she actually kissed him?

Deep breaths, Jongin. Deep breaths.

Jongin was in shock and in disbelief mode. He couldn't even say a word- his eyes locked onto the screen and felt utmost jealousy showering him- making him realise that his feelings for Krystal were still there, still standing strong. "Uh oh. It finally happened" Chanyeol comments "Ya, Jongin. You okay? It's just a peck man- not like a um.. hot passionate kiss..?" Sehun tries to comfort Jongin. "Probably Krystal didn't even like it..." Suho added- also with a tinge of jealousy winding in him. "Wow, imagine how many times they had NGs" Baekhyun commented- making all the members hit Baekhyun for adding oil into the fire.

Good point, Baek. How many times did they... do it?... The thought of it made Jongin angry- he hasn't touched those lips for years and someone just comes and snatches it from him?! "Jongin-ah, it's just acting..." Kris trying to coax Jongin. Jongin was still staring onto the screen- not blinking his eyes. "YAA JONGIN!" Luhan shouts, making Jongin snapped out of his stare with the TV. "Oh. Sorry guys. I was just... lost into thoughts. Um.. I think I am going to head to bed now- I feel so tired all of a sudden. Night guys." Jongin says. The members were all worried after Jongin said that, then Kyungsoo went over to check his roomie.

"Ya Jongin-ah. You sure you okay?-- Woo, you know that I can see what you're doing right?" Kyungsoo says seeing Jongin scrolling down Krystal's photos. "What should I do, Kyungsoo? I just realised I miss her so much- I actually feel like killing any guy close to her- let alone kiss her... I thought that I don't miss her this much- but really, I miss her so much, I feel that missing her is eating me up. I need her back in my life. I never thought I'd need her like I used to- I thought the feelings has changed. But they turned out to stay the same. I miss her so much it hurts, Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo felt touched by Jongin's speech, even though it wasn't meant for him. "Then, go get her." Kyungsoo replies, and Jongin looks up to him. "It's not like you guys are forbidden to date now- just don't get caught." Kyungsoo was right, I mean we did say we'd get together after debut right? And I did say that I'd get her back, right? "Go on, flirt.. or something" Kyungsoo encourages Jongin and pointed to Jongin's phone, then left him alone.

Flirt? Jongin stared onto Krystal's contact number. How do I flirt? How did I flirt back then...? Ergh this is seriously driving me crazy!!! What if she doesn't reply me? What if...she doesn't even like me anymore- I mean it's been like what, two plus years?

Jongin braved himself and typed a message.

'Krystal! You busy?'

And pressed 'send message'.

And waited. And waited. Still no reply. Jongin starting to get anxious. Why isn't she answering! Is she sleeping already? Is she out with someone? Is she practicing? Why isn't she replying!!...Okay, Jongin...relax, deep breath, deep breath.

Instead of panicking and overreacting, Jongin started investigating his feels for Krystal. He searched for a picture of him and Krystal from when they were dating, and Jongin started reminiscing all the feelings he had for Krystal. Her smile, her laugh, HER, was all Jongin needed back then. Honestly he didn't care of debuting until it was put on the line. He then looks at the picture of her now, the innocence of hers has turned into charisma and her cute face has turned ier than ever. What's not to drool? Jongin started thinking about all the moments he had with Krystal, their coffee dates, her shocked reactions, her wonderful body... and her saying "I love you" for the last time. He could still remember their breakup clearly, and he hates feeling what he had to go through back then.

"Jongin-ah, you okay?" Suho asks and interrupting his walk down memory lane. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks". "If you ask for my opinion- I'd say you go for it." Jongin isn't very comfortable talking about Krystal with Suho since... well, since that happened. "Just DON'T get caught." Suho adds. Jongin still kept quiet. "What's wrong? You think she doesn't like you anymore, is it?" Jongin still quiet. "YA JONGIN. IT'S ABOUT TIME TO RESPOND" Suho increase his voice and ends with a giggle. Jongin laughs and said, "I'm just...thinking of all the possibilities, if we were to get together again, will there be a reason to break up?" Suho then calmly replies, "You'll never know until you've tried. Plus, its a worth a try--- I know I would give it a try" while joking.Jongin enlarges his eyes gaining another chuckle from Suho, "YA I won't steal your girl! Don't freak out, I'm just trying to give you hope over here. I mean, it's Krystal, and you have her on the palm of your hand, I don't understand why you have to think twice about her." "I just... don't want another end, once I've put my life into it. I don't want to make us suffer another heartbreak. Plus, IF we get caught? WE ARE DEAD. And what, obviously you'll get in trouble" Jongin proving a point. "It's all true, Jongin. All that you have said. But in this case it's either in or out- and one way or another, there are a lot of things to do once you choose. If you date, then you'd be able to be with her, but you'd need to hide and protect your relationship from the public. But if you don't date- you won't be able to see her, and you won't have to hide anything. Weigh it out- and decide, Jongin-ah. We'll support you no matter what." Jongin was touched after hearing Suho, the guy who likes Krystal too, giving such unbiased advice. "I'm gonna sleep now. You should sleep soon too, Jongin. Night!" Suho then says while heading out. After Suho headed out, Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan came into his room. "Jongin- ah.... you..... hungry?" Luhan trying to distract Jongin. Jongin laughed at the question and said, "No.. I'm fine really. And I am not hungry." "How about we order some chicken?" Sehun still trying to distract Jongin. "YA You two! I am fine and not hungry, thank you very much." Then Chanyeol said, "He must be really not fine seeing how he rejects eating CHICKEN- his FAVOURITE food..." Sehun then interrupted, "Jongin- ah, what do you want us to help you with? We can erm... beat Minhyuk up or something...?" Jongin then answered maturely, "No.. guys.. I've learnt my lesson after hitting Suho---- hitting Minhyuk isn't going to solve anything...." The other boys were all "WOW"-ing after Jongin said that- so mature, so...not Jongin. "YA STOP DOING THAT" Jongin says while hitting the boys making them laugh. Just then Kyungsoo came in and asked Jongin, "So, you flirted already or not?" Then the other boys went for another round of WOW-ing when Kyungsoo mentioned 'flirting'- another so not Kyungsoo to say. Kyungsoo glared at the boys and they all end up laughing. "She hasn't replied", Jongin replies. "Aww you guys reigniting your first love awwww" Luhan teasing Jongin. Sehun then says,"then there's nothing else we need to make you do anymore- she'll reply soon right? Ok boys lets go sleep and let this boy flirt his heart out" The boys all laughed and left, Kyungsoo went to bed and said, "Good night, Jongin! Make sure you sleep, you don't need to wait till she replies, because she'll reply."

Suho's POV

I knew that Jongin was still not over Krystal. I mean, I also couldn't get over her- what else him, the one who received Krystal's love? I miss her, her clinging over me because Jongin wasn't there for her then. Now, even without Jongin, she seems so strong and beautiful... how can she be that perfect? I miss sending her home, I miss seeing her face after receiving her fav flowers. I miss her. But what could I do? Krystal had feelings only for Jongin, no one else but Jongin... who am I to interrupt such a beautiful relationship? If Jongin does get back together with Krystal... at least I'll be able to see more often, and at least I could watch over her closer, no? I know I may seem pathetic, but... I just can't... let her go... Jongin- ah,please take good care of her...

 

Jongin was anxious on one end, meanwhile Krystal was sleeping on the other end.