Confession

First Love

Jongin’s blood rushed to his head, while he pushes Suho to the wall grasping his collar, “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Krystal cried, “JONGIN. PLEASE JUST PLEASE STOP”. After hearing Krystal’s voice pleading, he let go of Suho, then suddenly executed one strong punch on Suho, making Suho falling on the ground.

After Suho fell on the ground, Krystal ran over to Suho, and Suho himself couldn’t take how Jongin has been mistreating him so much lately, as if everything was his fault.

“DID YOU KNOW WHO JUST PUNCHED?! DID YOU EVEN FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU LEFT?! THIS GIRL THAT YOU CLAIM TO LOVE, DIDN’T EVEN GET TO KNOW HOW YOU ACTUALLY FELT. AFTER FEELING USED, SHE WAS LEFT BY YOU AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN CONTACTED HER. DID YOU EVEN KNOW SHE FAINTED PRETTY BADLY WHEN SHE FOUND OUT YOU LEFT? DID YOU KNOW WHO SHE ASKED FOR THE MOMENT SHE WOKE UP?! THIS GIRL HAS BEEN GONE THROUGH HELL TRYING TO RECOVER WITHOUT YOU IN HER LIFE, AND YOU COMING HERE PUNCHING PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER. INSTEAD OF PUNCHING ME, YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME, KIM JONGIN.”

After saying everything he wanted, Suho stood up and said, “Please sort this out, guys. You guys know that you both are better than this. God damn it Kim Jongin, no matter what she’ll always want you, a more responsible, a Jongin that would take care of her heart” then he left leaving Krystal and Jongin both sitting on the floor in silence.

Krystal stared at the floor while Jongin looked at Krystal with flooded eyes. He crawled towards Krystal and gave her a hug. “I’m so so so so so sorry Krystal, I know how I’ve played with your feelings, I shouldn’t have just left you like that, I was a coward, not being able to say my feelings. I am so deeply sorry, babe.” Krystal looked up into his mesmerizing eyes and felt the sincerity lying within Jongin. “I shouldn’t have punched Suho so thoughtlessly, I should’ve asked you, Suho and others for some explanation. I am so sorry Krystal….” Jongin continued while hugging Krystal a little longer this time round. Krystal tried to relive the mood, so she held Jongin’s head and brought it so she could wipe away his tears. “Are these tears even real?” Krystal jokingly said while smiling and wiping away his tears with her sleeve. Jongin chuckled and said, “ God, that smile. I’ve missed it so much I can’t even express it” Krystal shyly smiled and Jongin cupped her face and said, “ I love you Krystal, I love you so much, too much for me to bear, I miss every moment we had back then, I was attracted to you the moment you creeped through the clothes hangers. You were always perfect, but you’re growing more perfect day by day. I’ve always wanted to confess, but I didn’t know when…” Krystal stopped him by placing her finger over his lips and said, “I love you too, Kim Jongin”.

Upon hearing that, Jongin couldn’t hold it in anymore; he cups her smooth, beautiful face and gave her the most passionate kiss a person could ever give anyone on her soft pink lips.