Debut

First Love

EXO’s debut showcase day

“Hey, babes! Let’s go watch their showcase! I wanna see Chanyeol’s and Kris’s nervous faces!” Amber tells the whole group. Luna then asks Krystal, “You wanna go?” Krystal somehow gets annoyed how people sometime think she is not okay- when she is living well right now. To prove a point she is totally fine- she nodded, “Yeah, let’s go.”

Jongin POV

Today is the day. The day that we’ve all been waiting for and it was time for us to go on stage. I need to give my all- make them fans go crazy over us. Haha.

 

“EXO SARANGHAJA!” The EXO members cheered together before going on stage. As they got on stage- their nervousness somehow left them bit by bit- seeing how enthusiastic their fans were. They performed their best until the showcase came into an end.

The members were now all relaxing backstage- and thanking their staff. F(x) and SHINee (their senior) came backstage to meet and congratulate them. “”Congrats, guys!” Amber and Sulli squeals. Others start doing the same; congratulating them, praising them. Krystal just stood there and stared into space. “Ya. Krystal! Long time no see!” Krystal hears a familiar voice- Suho. “Hey Suho! Great show! Congrats debuting- I’d knew you’d do amazingly well” Krystal praises. “What about me then?” another voice came behind her- Jongin. “Oh. Hey. Erm.” Krystal starts stuttering. “Haha. You’re doing it again- you’re still cute, even after all these years” Jongin replies. Suho made a disgusted face and said, “Oh God I can’t take the level of cheesiness. Goodbye guys haha”. Krystal didn’t want Suho to leave- it’ll make her and Jongin awkward. “Oh… erm… so Kai now huh?” Jongin laughs and says, “Yeah Kai. Funny how I find so suitable with me. But, I am still the Jongin you know”

Krystal POV

“Oh… erm… so Kai now huh?” Jongin laughs and says, “Yeah Kai. Funny how I find so suitable with me. But, I am still the Jongin you know” ERRR NO. You’re like x9384729834920492 hotter than the last Jongin I know. I just awkwardly laughed it off. “Oh… and great performance. Like seriously it was good.” “Thanks, Krys”. Then we both started being quiet- with awkwardness circling us. Jongin breaks the silence and says, “So… we finally debuted” and I just nodded. I don’t know what to say or do! I was so shy, I bet my cheeks were blushing all this while -__- Jongin then tries to break the silence again, “So… how do I look?!” I then started scanning Jongin- you look so hot I could eat you up in a gulp, that messed up hair, that chest reveal, those….lips…. you look like a chocolate bar I’d finish within a minute… I then caught herself dazing into my thoughts, and Jongin looked at me, smirking, “Krystal. What were you thinking…?” I blushed and panicked- not wanting to be caught for my dirty thoughts. “Nothing. I think you look…well…good enough.” “COME ON KRYS- its more than well enough, its sparkling, colorful and nice!” “….and revealing” I added, making myself shocked at my own remark.

Jongin almost blushed- hearing a slight tone of…. Jealousy from her.

Krystal and Jongin got tired of standing awkwardly, so they both sat down at the sofa. “So how are you? I haven’t seen you for so long” Jongin asks. “I know right. I have been… well, I guess.” Krystal replies. “It’s really nice to finally talk to you again” Jongin says. Just before Krystal replied, Sehun came to Krystal and says, “Yaaaaaaa! You haven’t even said hi to me yet!” Krystal stood up and patted Sehun’s shoulder, “You did pretty good” Jongin chuckled at Sehun’s satisfied reaction and that chuckle made Krystal recall all the melting moments she’s had with Jongin. “That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. Ok thanks Krystal, Bye!” Sehun said and left the two again together. Krystal looked at Sehun as he walked away when suddenly, Jongin said, “I know I shouldn’t be doing this—but I’d regret if I don’t do it” Before Krystal could turn around and ask Jongin what, Jongin back hugged Krystal- making her heart skip a beat.