Childish revenge

First Love

Jongin decided to play this backstabbing plan rather than sticking out to Suho and Krystal’s face. The next day, Krystal came and greeted Chanyeol, Suho and Sehun, totally ignoring the presence of Jongin next to Sehun. The three boys, smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to react to the awkward greeting by Krystal. Jongin scoffed and when he was about to say something, Sulli came and slipped her hand around Jongin’s, “Hey Jongin! You should’ve eaten lunch with us yesterday! Where were you! ” Jongin wanted to rub it onto Krystal’s face and started replying Sulli with aegyo on full blast, “Sorry dear Sulli, I was just too tired from the plane, I needed a bit of rest.Hey, why not you show me your practice room.” Sulli got excited and dragged Jongin away from them with Jongin smirking. As they went, Krystal had her look of disbelief with her jaw dropped open. Sehun closed by pushing her chin up and said, “Krys, let him be. He is probably not in the right mind yet.” Krystal recovered and said, “Bye guys, see you later.” And walked off. Suho, although happy she isn’t as unstable as she was before, he felt his heart becoming heavier seeing the girl of his dreams drifting away.

Krystal then thought that if she were to act jealous, it would fulfill Jongin’s wish. So she decided to put on her poker face and pretend she doesn’t care. When she got into the training room, she saw Sulli still with her arms around Jongin’s showing some pictures on the wall. Krystal walked past them without looking at them, placed her bag at the corner of the room and start stretching. She was then joined by Luna. Victoria walked pass them and gave Jongin a disapproval look- making Jongin feeling uncomfortable. While Krystal was stretching, Jongin was busy looking at Krystal’s photos, her beautiful toned body, and her smile. The smile, the laugh he misses too dearly to even put it into words. He then said “Goodbye, Sulli, Luna, Victoria!” while glancing over Krystal. Krystal had her face on, and was focused on stretching her legs. He then went out of the room to let the girls practice. As he stepped out, he could feel the loss he had to face, Krystal. The thought of losing Krystal is making him a little unwell and dizzy. Luckily Sehun comes over and helped him to the nearest couch.

“Man, you look terrible.” Sehun said. “Well, what can I say, I’ve had a pretty bad two days. Consecutively. ” Jongin replied. Sehun then stood up and said, “There are a lot of things you missed out on, bro. Just…. Find them out first before making something irrational” Then he left. What did I miss? And started pondering.