Drifting

First Love

“YA KIM JONGIN! What are you doing?!” Krystal asks in shock after Jongin releases her with her face pink. Jongin then replies, “Sorry I just had to... Thanks for coming Krys. You have made my debut even better” Krystal was flustered by his comment- she couldn’t reply on time. Before she could even say a word, Jongin’s coordi called for him, to get him change. Jongin then ends the conversation, “Hope to see you soon Krys. Take care”. Krystal was still trying to recover from Jongin’s comment. “KRYS! Come! Let’s go have some late night snack with Kyungsoo, Sehun and Luhan and SHINee!” Amber calls out for Krystal. Krystal nods then follows them out. At the snack shop, Krystal couldn’t seem to focus as much until “Hey guys, sorry we’re late. The other couldn’t make it though” Jongin says, standing next to Tao, Lay and Baekhyun. Jongin purposely sat next to Krystal, wanting to be close to her as long as he can. “By the way, Krys, when’s your next album coming out? It’s been a while” Jongin asks. “Oh, probably around your 1st album release date in 2013” “So we’ll be promoting together! That’s nice” “Yeah it’d be nice” “So how’s your preparation for SMTOWN’s concert?” “It’s going fine…. How about yours?” …

Then they started talking continuously, drifting apart from the others into their own world.

Krystal headed back home with the other f(x) members, and the members caught her lost in her thoughts. “YA KRYSTAL! YOU OKAY?!!” Amber says while waving her hand up and down in front of her face. “Yeah, I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be?” “Err you stared into space and haven’t said a word since we arrived home…?” Sulli adds. “Oh. I’m just… sleepy… and tired” Krystal tries to cover up. Honestly, she doesn’t actually know why she stared into space… she just felt that… something changed in her- like she found a missing piece of a puzzle- she knew it was probably due to Jongin’s presence back in her life, but she didn’t expect that… he would still be the piece of puzzle after so long. “Okay then, take a good rest!” Sulli shouts across their lounge. Krystal got into her room, which she was sharing with Amber- and asks, “I know we’re both from foreign countries- but babe is it even normal for guys to give back hugs to girls in Korea?” “Babe, in Korea everything isn’t appropriate unless the two have something. Why...? Did… something happen? OMG did someone hug you?! WHO SPILL NOW KRYSTAL NOW” Amber replies. “Naah… nothing happened. It just kinda… crossed my mind.” Amber then replies, “It was Jongin wasn’t it?” Krystal’s eyes gave away the answer- she opened her eyes so big, anyone could’ve guessed yes. “Ya Amber. How…did…you know?” “Erm, Krys. We were all in the same room. Of course I saw- and I don’t think it’s just me who did” Oh crap. I… don’t want people to start wiggle their tongues about us… now, who was in the room…. Stylists, coordies, members, managers… that was it right? Managers won’t tell because they’d get into trouble too if tongues wiggle. Hopefully, none would wiggle. Pft. “Don’t worry Krys. I don’t think anyone would say anything- plus we all know about you two and your history. It’s not like you guys are back together or anything…. Right? Or wait… am I missing a story?!!” Krystal hits Amber’s shoulder, “YA! We’re not okay. He just hugged me and said he needed to. I’m just still dazed at how… he still makes me feel the same way.” Amber smirks and chants, “Someone is in love! Someone is in love~~~” repeatedly teasing Krystal. “I’m not in love. I’m just dazed. Please listen to my words, Amber” Krystal sternly replies but still earning an I-don’t-believe-you laugh from Amber. “YA! Stop laughing!! Ergh Amber stop being so annoying please! Good night!” Krystal shouts and hides herself in her blanket. “HAHAHA! Good night Krystalove” Amber replies, still not getting enough of the love jokes. Krystal laughs along with Amber and crawls out of her blanket, “You… are… seriously gonna get it for teasing me like this… I’d make sure to do double when you’re meeting a guy” Amber ignores her and said, “Jongin and Krystal. Jongstal? No… not nice. Krysin? Eww... No…” she gives a thought and then she shouts out, “OMG KAISTAL! ITS LIKE A NAME MADE FOR YOU GUYS OMG I AM SO SHIPPING YOU TWO” instead. Krystal lets out a sigh but laughs at Amber’s efforts. “How’s Kaistal? Nice right?!” Amber asks still excited at her invention. Krystal lets out a laugh and says, “Yes it is… seriously though Amber- we need to sleep. So please calm down”. “I don’t care what you say- I will try my best to make you guys back together” Amber replies. “Err, there’s no need to Amber. I don’t think he feels the same way anymore…” Krystal sulks. “Err, babe. If he doesn’t feel the same way, then why did he ‘need’ to hug you?” Amber rebuts making Krystal out of things to say. Okay, what Amber said is true… but… what if it was just a friendly hug? Or an I-miss-you hug rather than an i-miss-you-and-i-still-love-you hug? “Haish, do whatever, Amber. I don’t think it’ll work out though” Krystal still not admitting defeat. “Haha, we’ll see~~ Good night, Krystalove” Amber replies whilst chuckling. Krystal then lies on her bed, with the blanket over her head- trying to avoid Amber reading her face like an open book.

Does he still like me though…? I still think that I do, though… I mean… who can resist that beautiful creature...He used to be fresh and innocent- well not so innocent after our wild nights- but now he’s like…a y beast I don’t mind sacrificing myself to…

 

Nowadays they meet up pretty often- as they pass each other in SM. Since both have debuted- they pretty much have similar schedules. Even though EXO were so busy promoting in Korea and China, they had to practice for SMTOWN, a SMent family concert. So, Krystal and Jongin would hang out sometimes- during practices, after practices…

SMTOWN concert day came. Jongin and Krystal were both excited since they’ll be both standing on the same stage. Yet they  both know how they have to maintain their faces when they see each other and how they need to pretend they are not close- to prevent getting SM eyes on them. They would pass each other on stage- and both of them, being so professional- ignored one another, which was also to protect each other. Ignoring each other was tough for both of them since they are so close! Krystal wishes to spray some water onto Jongin and Jongin would like to throw some confetti over Krystal. But they can’t. Since fans and staff are all watching with hyena eyes.

F(x) will be releasing a new album and they completed everything except the album photo-shoot. The girls left early that day, since they had to do their make up etc. While they were having their hair done at the site, Sulli spotted Jongin. “YA JONGIN! Why are you here?” “I don’t know… they told me I had a photo shoot” Sulli got confused, “Err okay…” Jongin was then pulled by a coordi, to get him prepped for the shoot. Sulli then rushes to Krystal and said, “YA KRYSTAL! JONGINNIE IS HERE!” Krystal widened her eyes, “WHY?!!!!!” Although Krystal would love it if Jongin came to visit her, but at the same time, he can’t be that stupid to come here- where all directors are -__- “He said he has a photo shoot!” “With who?” Krystal asks. “Oh ya… I forgot to ask… Maybe he will be shooting with us?” The girls gathered and shared the shocking news. "Ahhhhhh so he’s going to portray the ‘first love’ guy…" Krystal tends points out, that since their album is about first love. All the members then agreed with what Krystal pointed out. "Then someone should be ecstatic" Sulli and Amber plays around teasing Krystal. Krystal just scoffs, but deep inside Krystal obviously has no issues with that…since he is literally her first love..

Jongin POV

I was woken up by a phone call from one of SM’s directors, “Kai, please come to the music video filming place. You have a photo shoot just scheduled for you” and he hung up right after. My manager barged in soon after, “YA JONGIN GO GET READY FAST”. I pulled myself together, slapped myself a few times to get myself ready for the shoot I was not even notified a day earlier. I zoomed out straight to the filming and met Sulli, who asked why I was there. I myself don’t even know what shoot I have today! Then coordi took me for outfit change and make up. Once I was done, I left the makeup booth, and saw… the prettiest girl with bright pink hair. No one has ever pulled off a bright pink hair this good.

Krystal POV

If we were to shoot with Jongin... what type of shoots will we be doing…? I hope I won’t be the one doing it though…. It’ll be so awkward even though… I’d enjoy it anyways… Once I was done with my makeup, I headed to the site to see how the site looked like. Then I saw him, Jongin. In a simple checkered , messed up hair… how can someone be so perfect just by having that on?! He walks to me and the girls and says, “Nice hair, Krys. I bet it stung when you bleached…” “Thanks. And yes, it stung so much! ” and laughed together- making the other girls glare in jealousy. Girls, it's not my fault Jongin is this hot.

Just then the director called and told them to get ready for the group shots. Off they went and took a lot of shots together. “Thanks everyone, you can all leave- except Kai and Krystal” the director said, making the two unsure of them being called to stay back. Luna, Sulli, Victoria and Amber left smirking- but they couldn’t care less since they were so hungry and needed to go eat.

“You both will be doing additional shots together, will that be fine?” the director continued. The two nodded slowly, and ended up looking at each other.

She has the most beautiful eyes…

He looks so good nowadays…

Krystal went to change her outfit and then came out again, with a plain white shirt and her hair plaited. Jongin gulped at the sight of her- pulling off a simple white shirt as if it’s a fancy shirt.

“Okay, now… do what couples do.” The director asked while not really specifying what he wanted. Krystal and Jongin both sat down, and Krystal naturally puts her head on Jongin’s shoulder, making both hearts beating fast. “Nice, pose. Great” the director adds after clicking the flash a few times. Although some may think that this pose in uncomfortable- for Krystal is was very comfortable! Jongin's shoulder height is perfect for Krystal, hence she did not experience any neck cram or whatsover. After that the two got more comfortable with posing together- and the next beautiful shot was Krystal hugging Jongin and placing her cheek on his chest. “Wow you guys really look and work well together” the director adds. Krystal could hear Jongin’s heart beating fast, while Jongin was trying to slow his heartbeat. Krystal and Jongin both started reminiscing- the days they wake up to each other's hugs.

Damnnnn his body is so lean now... his chest is so broad and strong... me likey. YA Krystal! Stop thinking those thoughts, stop! 

She's so slim nowadays, yet an amazing shape. Her waist is so small- so fragile. I wish I could hold her forever making sure she won't break. And her soft skin...so addictive... 

They were hugging for a full 10 minutes- only changing slight movements, Krystal and Jongin both enjoyed the photo-shoot- while going down memory lane. When they were having their last few shots, Krystal’s tummy starting growling- Jongin chuckled “Haha, Krys you that hungry?” “Not my fault they didn’t feed us earlier…” Finally the two talked after an hour of various skinship with each other. After the shoot was done, the two went to change. Krystal got out of the dressing room and saw Jongin standing by the door. “Hey, Krys. Let’s go get something for lunch then.” Krystal agreed to the offer and left with Jongin for lunch. They talked over lunch as usual-laughing and giggling.

Krystal POV

I can’t believe we’re actually eating together again… and that laugh… someone please tell the butterflies in my tummy to die!!

Jongin POV

She’s grown so much prettier… he face has matured into a young lady’s. If only I could it, and kiss her pink lips… OMG DID I JUST THOUGHT OF THAT OMG I AM SO SORRY WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME BEING SO ERTED!! That hair… suits her so much, I don’t remember her with brown hair already…

EXO’s XOXO promotions.

Jongin in that full uniform. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT! …….. I should probably stop gasping for air…and that wolf face he does… CUTE! But fiercely cute… yet y… and there I was, catching myself spazzing over my ex-boyfriend.

F(x)’s Pink Tape teaser photos released.

Jongin and Krystal both were saving their couple photos to their phones.

Krystal as usual… amazing with shoots. The hair… ergh I cannot get enough of it!! And her in that school uniform… with such high skirts…. H O T! Okay Jongin, you should probably stop with those thoughts, I thought to myself.

Pink Tape released.

They haven’t met since the photo- shoot, since both were getting ready for their album promotions. But a week after Pink Tape was released, EXO’s repackaged album was released and EXO started promoting for Growl, their new title song. They would meet each other at broadcast stations nowadays- but still they had to minimize their interactions to the public and staff and little as possible. Both would control their eyes- so that no camera would catch them looking at each other or whatsoever. When f(x)’s title song won, EXO stayed on the stage with them to celebrate the win. Krystal maintained her posture, but still played around with Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol as usual. Krystal and the girls are now closer to the other members of EXO too.

After a while, f(x) wrapped up their promotions while EXO still continued theirs. All members of f(x) had their own schedules, and Krystal’s was acting in a new star- studded drama. Krystal will be having a love line with Minhyuk, a CNBLUE member. Jongin, who has busy since their comeback- couldn’t keep track of Krystal. He kept on going around Asia performing with his fellow members. One day, when Jongin just got back from China, he sat down on the sofa with Sehun and switched on the TV. Just on time- Krystal was on. Ahhh… my Krystal acting… WHAT?! ACTING? I didn’t know she had a drama going on… Who is that guy…? Isn't that CNBLUE's Minhyuk? IS HE HER LOVE LINE?! Jongin boiling with rage- covering himself with a poker face. “Bro, you okay?” Sehun asks. Before Jongin could reply, the other boys came to watch together and Baekhyun said, “Ah! So this is the drama that’s been making everyone so hyped up… OMO Jongin! Its Krystal! OMO and she's in a love line with Minhyuk!” Jongin nodded while having the so-what-why-would-i-even-care face on. The boys got lazy teasing Jongin and watched the drama together… while Jongin… was angry that her aegyo was being poured onto another guy! He couldn’t stand watching anymore, but if he left, everyone would know that he is not taking the drama love line lightly. So he sat there quietly, pretending to enjoy the drama like the rest.