Burst

First Love

A few weeks passed and the results for the next girl group came out. The notice was everywhere in the building, everyone knew who the lucky ones were.

New girl debut team (CONFIRMED)

  • Krystal
  • Victoria
  • Luna
  • Amber
  • Sulli

The 5 girls were ecstatic at their results and had a group hug in the middle of the hallway. Sehun, Suho, Chanyeol and Jongin then came and congratulated them. Jongin and Krystal has grown a lot mature the past week, as they both stopped playing childish games and started to hang out in the same group even- but they haven’t talked since their stairs encounter. Every time they all hung out together, Sulli would always clung onto Jongin, which still bothers Krystal, while Suho always taking care of Krystal’s wellbeing- which also bothered Jongin more than he can handle.  The next day, the girls will begin their debut preparations- which is usually the busiest period for idols. The boys saw less of the girls, as the girls were always practicing, having a photo shoot or having another vocal recording session. Suho missed Krystal, just as much Jongin does. A week after the start of the training period, the boys also started their selection for the new debuting group- since they are predicted to become a large group, their formation had to start earlier. On the other hand, Krystal showed up moodier than ever. She joined the gang, without replying all the ‘good mornings’, sat down and placed her cheek on the table. The girls started hovering her and asking what’s wrong. Jongin was as curious as everyone else was, and tried his best to eavesdrop. What annoyed Jongin more was that Suho was also comforting her, and it seems that she is telling Suho everything. Everything. She used to tell him everything. Suho has definitely replaced me. Then he stopped having his own thoughts upon hearing Suho saying, “Stay over at my place then”. After hearing that, he couldn’t control anymore and burst out, “Why would Krystal stay with you?!” Everyone was shocked that he blurted it out pretty loudly- after ignoring Krystal for a few weeks now. Sehun grew curious and asked Suho, “What’s going on over here?” Suho then explained about Krystal’s mom departing to another country this morning- her mom wants her to stay, but she feels too guilty to do so, plus living alone would make her feel too lonely. Jongin then blurted out, “Why don’t you stay over Chanyeol’s? Or Sehun’s? Why must it be Suho?!!!!” and stormed off. Jongin was too angry he couldn’t even stand there any longer if Suho is there.

Jongin disappeared from everyone’s sight, until he came over to the future debuting boy group dance practice. The boys were all immensely worried of Jongin, while Suho believed that he probably should stay away from the raging Jongin. They all started practicing as hard as they could- but only Jongin was criticized, for being too overpowering. Jongin held his cursing words and said “I’ll do better” instead to the instructor. All the boys knew how Jongin must have felt after all that happened today. Sehun asked Jongin to accompany him to go buy a drink after the practice was over. Suho on the other hand, still worried over Krystal. I guess I am definitely blinded by love, I can’t do this- but it’s not like it’ll go anywhere. At least I should try my best so that I wouldn’t regret later. He got up and went to find Krystal.

Krystal went back home accompanied by Suho, and when they arrived, Suho asked if he could use her restroom. They both went into her apartment and a minute after Suho went into the restroom, the doorbell rang. She went to open the door, and she was so shocked she could scream, seeing Jongin at the door. Jongin pleaded with his puppy eyes, “May I come in?” Krystal just nodded. “You still have that cute shock expression” Jongin claims. Krystal could feel her blood rushing onto her cheeks, making her feeling a little bit hot. Just then, Suho came out of the restroom, and Jongin’s happy face disappeared instantly.