Quick

First Love

K: Baby, I’m free now. Where you at?

J: Sorry baby, I can’t right now. I have like another rapping session in 30 minutes at practice room 3, and we can’t even escape the room L

K: ………….. I miss you too much, Jongin. Ask them to let you go to the restroom, they’ll let you leave. I’ll wait for you at the dressing room next to the restroom.

J: Haha, good idea babe. Will be there in a sec.

Krystal was happy now that she gets to meet her long time no see boyfriend. She goes to wait at the dressing room and waited for Jongin, trying to fix her hair- to look her best for her dear boyfriend. “There’s nothing else you need to fix, babe”, Jongin said making Krystal startled. “Stop startling me!” Krystal blushed. Jongin goes up to Krystal and her hair while muttering, “You are growing prettier babe. I’ve missed you so much.” Krystal answered his remark by hugging him tightly making Jongin chuckle at her eagerness. Jongin hugs back tightly until he saw one of SM directors coming towards their way. Jongin broke the hug, which made Krystal shocked, and grabbed her hand and entered the dressing room as fast as they could. “Why Jongin? Is someone outside?” Krystal asked as Jongin locks the restroom door. “It was the SM performance director. He’d kill us if he saw what we were doing”. “Phew. Thanks to your reflex” Krystal complimented Jongin and gave him a peck on his lips. Jongin missed the taste of Krystal, so he grabbed Krystal for another, longer version kiss.

“Well well, somebody misses me” Krystal says after the two broke the kiss. Jongin pulls Krystal to the chair in the dressing room. “You have no idea, babe. Now, tell me all that I’ve missed. How are your preparations going?” Jongin asks Krystal, while her hands. “It has been fine but also fun…..” then they continued chatting- catching up with each other, updating each other with gossips as well. Jongin tells her how tough it was getting in the selections for the new boy group- and that he really needs to step up with his efforts and so on. Krystal advises him and assures him that if he doubles his effort, he will definitely get in since he is already good to begin with. They didn’t realize that they have been talking for 10 minutes straight and realized they only have 20 minutes left with each other.