Surprise

First Love

A week later, SM announced that they will be debuting a new girl group- and the girls will be selected in 2 weeks’ time. Hearing that, Suho, Chanyeol and Sehun started asking Krystal to bust her off to get into the debuting group- and yes she did bust her off. She started doubling her efforts, and practices more. Within that time, a new trainee came in, Sulli, who was very very pretty in Krystal’s and everyone else’s eyes. She has milky white skin, long straight brown hair, big eyes and a baby face. Krystal started making friends with Sulli alongside Luna, and they started being good friends. Since Jongin isn’t around anymore, Victoria is now paired up with Krystal to do some stretches. However, Suho made sure that no one, in SM ever mentions Jongin to Krystal- and that has made Krystal recovering pretty well. Suho has been very helpful and caring towards Krystal ever since Jongin left, giving her some refreshments after she completes her practice, sends her home and even saves her a seat in the food court. After Jongin, Krystal practically shut off her “like/ love” emotion but she felt thankful and glad that she still has someone that makes her feel safe- Suho.

One day, Suho invited Krystal for dinner out since she has been practicing brutally the past week, “Krystal! I should treat you, since you have worked so hard!” “It’s okay, Suho. There’s no need to, really. ” Krystal replied. “No, I insist.” Suho answered being persistently annoying that Krystal just had to say yes. Suho brought her to a nice pizza restaurant in Seoul, “Ya.. Suho. Please don’t spend your money like this; this is too expensive to eat for such a small occasion!” Krystal said as they arrived at the restaurant. Suho placed a finger on her lips and pulled out the chair for her to sit in. Krystal sighed and sat obediently. They shared a pizza- since Krystal is watching her weight, while they talk about how Suho has been doing with his training etc. After the dinner, Suho sent her home and said, “I had a good time tonight. Thanks for coming, Krystal”. Krystal replied, “YA SUHO!” while hitting his arm, “the person that should be thanking is me. Thanks Suho. For everything- not just this everything”.  Suho smiled and said,” Oh, I almost forgot” he went to his car and took out a bouquet of peonies- Krystal’s favorite flowers. “Suho…. You should really stop spending on unnecessary things…. But aww thanks” Krystal expressed her gratitude alongside feeling a little guilty. Suho replied,”Congrats, I really hope you’ll debut and we can meet each other at broadcast stations too!” Krystal smiled and said, “You work hard too okay. Thanks again, Suho. Good night”.  “Good night Krys”. Then Krystal goes up to her apartment, while Suho jumping with joy.

Krystal woke up the next morning feeling grateful, to Suho, to everyone that has been there for her. She has been so lucky to have people around her in her utmost breakdown. With that, she became more determined to debut. She went to SM as usual and as she was walking towards the hallway, she saw Sulli. She was about to run to Sulli until she saw who Sulli was talking to- Kim Jongin. Her eyes grew round, she felt her heart thump on the floor, her feet felt ridiculously heavy and she was boiling with rage. Jongin who was friendlily talking to Sulli- which made Krystal even angrier- spotted Krystal and stopped talking. When Krystal had eye contact with Jongin, it made her even angrier, as Jongin didn’t even utter a word or maybe run towards her or something. She rolled her eyes to Jongin and went straight into her potential debuting team’s practice room. Sulli, who was talking to Jongin all the while this happened caught Jongin not paying attention and said, ”Ya, you listening?! Haish, whatevs, I need to go practice now. Bye! Oh and nice meeting you!” as she run off to the same room Krystal went into.

Jongin’s POV

I arrived in Korea pretty early today and the first thing that came to my mind was Krystal. I couldn’t call her straight, since I lost my Korean SIM card. All I could think of is to put my stuff at home as soon as I can and go to SM to see my beauty. As soon as I arrived in SM, I saw surprised Sehun, Chanyeol and Suho and hugged all of them “What’s up guys? Miss me?” Sehun was the first to stop being surprised, “YA JONGIN HOW CAN YOU NOT EVEN TELL US!” Chanyeol then added, “Seriously man Jongin, you should’ve told us!” Suho on the other hand, just kept quiet. “I wanted to surprise you all~”, I replied, “Ya, Suho! Are you not happy I’m back?” I said while nudging Suho’s shoulder. “Of course I’m happy!” Suho said with a smile. We started walking through the hallway and we ran onto a new girl, Sulli- who knew everyone except me. Sehun then said, “Oh Sulli, this is Jongin, he’s a trainee but he left for a while when you came in”. We shook hands. Sulli started being extremely talkative, asking about me. After a while of bombarding questions, Sehun, Suho and Chanyeol left the two of us since they were tired of hearing Sulli's blabbers. Just then, a familiar scent went through my nostrils and I looked up, and saw- Krystal. She became a lot prettier since the last time he saw her. She’s become thinner though, but still she looks amazing. I wanted to run to her and hug her or wave at least- but Krystal’s face was so angry, I felt scared… I know, again, I know. I should seriously be a man. After Krystal rolled her eyes, my heart sank. I knew I hurt her- in so many ways. I couldn’t really hear what Sulli was saying, the moment I got back my sense, Sulli was running off to the room Krystal went into. I felt that I have so much wrong to Krystal, I didn’t know where to start apologizing.