Recovering

First Love

Sehun and Suho came out to check on Jongin, since there was no longer sounds of someone talking outside their practice room- and saw Jongin sitting on the floor gazing at his phone. “Ya… you okay? What happened? Did it go according to your plan?” Sehun asks. Jongin replied, without moving an inch, “Yes, yes it did.” Suho then comforts Jongin, “Does the plan have a good future?” Jongin looks up to Suho and asks, “You guys heard it all, didn’t you?” Sehun made a ‘oh-crap-i-am- so- screwed- it- wasn’t-just- me-everyone-else- also- heard- it’ face and Suho just looked at Sehun. Jongin laughed at their reactions and said, “Relax guys. It’s good that you guys already know. I don’t have to retell the story.” Sehun then says, “That’s the thing, Jongin. We missed out that part… we didn’t hear the plan.” Jongin recalls that Krystal was the one who mentioned the plan first, and then he told the boys what they planned out to do. Suho and Sehun thought it was a great idea and tried to cheer Jongin as much as they can. Jongin then got annoyed with their exaggerating efforts and told them he wants to go home and rest.

As Jongin reached home, he could still smell Krystal’s scent on his sheets making him start reminiscing all his favorite moments with her. He starts hugging the sheets- knowing that’s the closest he can get to hugging Krystal. Even though he found it pathetic himself, he then sets his mind, that from tomorrow onwards he will focus 100% on debuting and he will get Krystal after debuting. Like literally after his debut that is his aim.

Krystal tried to stand after hanging up the phone, and goes lying down her bed. She too reminisces their first night together here, where she pour all her love and soul to Jongin. Back then, she’d never thought they would have to go through another relationship drama after what they had. She hugs a picture of Jongin and her, and fell asleep.

The next day came, and both Krystal and Jongin want to get as busy as possible- to get their minds off each other. Krystal went to dance practice with Victoria and Amber, while Jongin was still in the midst of selections.

The new month came, and tomorrow will be the day that f(x)’s debut music video unveils. The whole of f(x) has been extremely busy, they were all preparing for their debut stage on Friday. During f(x)’s showcase, Jongin couldn’t come, since it was the day that the results of confirmed members will come out. To their surprise, Jongin and Krystal has never met each other, not even a ‘walk pass’ each other. Not that they’ve been avoiding- their practice time usually clashes, hence they don’t tend to meet. And both of them find that that actually helped a lot. Every day before Krystal goes to sleep, Krystal would think to herself, Phew. Luckily I didn’t bump into Jongin today. Phew. Thank God. I hope I wouldn’t need to see him again tomorrow… I mean I would die all over again if I see the tan body… y smiles, beautiful face…his laugh… his scent… Krystal would have to snap herself out of her Jongin thoughts and goes to sleep.

Jongin on the other hand, hopes before he leaves, today… I hope I won’t bump into Krystal. I don’t want to face her as just friends. I would want to touch her, kiss her… stare at her the whole day… I bet she’s a lot prettier now… How is she…. Should I text her today? Oh no, I can’t. That’s not friends do… oh wait… that is what friends do… but no I really cannot disturb her focus right now. Jongin also has a hard time trying to snap back into reality after being lost into the topic of Krystal.