The confront

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 8 - The Confront

After knowing that she was sent here by the 'future me', I really started to think that I should cherish her more.

~The next day~

"Hana, wake up." Youngmin walked over to the guest room next to his room and shouted as he opened the door.

Hana did not fidget at all. Just lay there with her eyes closed.

"Hana." Youngmin called again when suddenly he had a dirty thought. His hand started to touch her waist and move up little by little and.

BAMMMMMM!!!!

He was sent flying up to the ceiling and hang on a chamberlain.

Hana then walked off as if nothing

God. Seriously. Don't she feel a single thing when she is with me? What to do, she is just a robot.

Youngmin slowly tried to move down from the chamberlain but fell flat on his face.

"Aish, what a horrible bruise to start off my day" Youngmin said to himself as he looked at the mirror and found a bruise on his left cheek.

~In School~

Hana sat on the chair next to Youngmin but found Youngmin gone. She went to look around for Youngmin and saw Youngmin being pinned on the wall by the 'Beast' members.

"Aish, how dare your girl throw me like that? I was totally embarrassed!" Dongwoon shouted at Youngmin face.

"Let Youngmin oppa off!" Hana shouted and pushed Dongwoon away harshly. He felt as if his arm was about to break.

Hana quickly pulled Youngmin into the classroom.

"Youngmin oppa, why did they did this to you? Hana asked concernly.

"It is because I am a geek and I am not a kingka." Youngmin replied depressingly.

"If you become Kingka, they will not bully you?" Hana asked.

"Yea, they might be even afraid of me.." Youngmin said sadly, knowing that that will never happen.

~During Lesson Time~

Youngmin was daydreaming about being a Kingka even though he is a geek. His grades have been dropping recently due to the several confrontation of the kingkas.

"JO YOUNGMIN! PAY ATTENTION WHEN YOU ARE IN CLASS ESPECIALLY DURING MY LESSON!" The bald professor shouted and threw a marker at Youngmin.

Omo, this is so going to hit me.

Youngmin closed his eyes however Hana managed to get the marker and threw it back at the professor. The professor dodge and it hit into the board. The professor was shocked and pretend to carry on teaching. Youngmin gave a light smile to Hana while Hana smiled sweetly back to him.

~At home~

Youngmin began to complain to Hana about how pathetic is his life being controlled by those kingkas.

"Why not. I help you to become a kingka?" Hana suddenly asked and Youngmin beamed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author note :

Okay, the title of this chapter doesn't match. But who cares. The content is more important right? LOLS.