The Shooter

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 7 - The Shooter

~After work~

"Hana, let's go out and eat dinner." Youngmin said cheerfully since he received his salary and the most important thing is ; today is his birthday.

"Arasso." Hana said and linked her arms with Youngmin.

~At the restaurant~

"Cake and champagne please." Hana said and smiled at Youngmin

She knows that today is my birthday? Omo.. No one ever celebrated my birthday with me.

When the cake and champagne finally arrived, Youngmin smiled and make a wish. Hana started to sing.

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To Youngmin

Happy Birthday To You

She stopped and smiled at Youngmin while Youngmin heart started to beat fast. As Youngmin blow the candle and took out the candle, suddenly there is a mad shooter in the restaurant. He began to shoot anything at his sight. Hana immediately pushed Youngmin's face to the cake and dodge the bullets. Everyone was screaming and panicking while Hana used her fastest speed to throw away the shooter's rifle and throw the shooter out of the window.

"Run." Hana said as she pulled Youngmin out of the restaurant and start running back to their apartment.

"Kamsahamida, Hana. You saved everyone." Youngmin thanked Hana when they reached their apartment but Hana began to show him a video using her bionic eyes.

The video shows a old man sitting on the rocking chair, beside him is 2 machine arms, helping him to wipe away his saliva. Youngmin opened his mouth in awe as he looked at the old man. The old man looks similar to himself.

"Annyeong, Youngmin. I am you from 65 years onwards." The old man said as Youngmin tried to touch him, but it is just a vision.

"I became like this because of the shooter. That explains my situation when the bullet went pass my nerves. Ironically, I won the first prize for lottery after that incident. From then, I spent my time and money to invent her." He said and pointed at Hana.

"After 61 years time, I finally constructed her. I sent her back to the past to save you so that you will not experience the same thing as what happened to me. But History changed. You will experience another incident whereby you will have to die. However, I believe Robot 1012 will save you from it. I hope you will cherish her till the end.." The old man said and slowly the vision was gone.

"Is that why the salesperson persuaded me to buy you?" Youngmin asked Hana and Hana nodded her head.

__________________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Okay this is crap. I got this from a movie eh. Because I couldn't get any better idea of having her to be by Youngmin's side. More subscribers and comment please ^^