Extraordinary Strength 2

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 6 - Extraordinary Strength 2

"Why do you have so much strength?" Youngmin asked weakly.

Hana did not reply, instead she gave Youngmin a light smile as she continued to help Youngmin to pack his things and leave the school.

"Hana ah, can you change me into a kingka?" Youngmin suddenly asked when he thought of his purpose of buying Hana.

"Kingka?" Hana asked confusingly.

"Just like Doojoon and his gang 'Beast'. They are kingka!" Youngmin exclaimed.

"No." Hana replied.

God, I knew it. She doesn't know how to make me become a kingka. There goes my Kingka dream.

Youngmin and Hana finally reached Youngmin's working place.

"I work here Hana. You can go home first." Youngmin said, passing his key to Hana.

"Arasso." Hana said and left. Or so he thought

Youngmin works in a Ice-cream shop as part time in order to earn his own keep.

~1 hour later~

Youngmin was counting his own salary while the coin suddenly rolled down to a huge bus.

Omo! My 1000won. It's so deep inside, I can't get it!

Suddenly the car lifted up on its own. Youngmin looked up and gasped.

"H-Hana? What are you doing here?"

Again, Hana didn't replied and looked at him with a smile. Youngmin saw Hana lifting the huge bus and quickly went underneath the bus to get his coin.

She is really strong.. I wonder why did the creator created her?

______________________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Hehe ^^ I guess the next chapter will reveal why the creator created her. Probably will update it later on ^^