Homeless

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 15 - Homeless

Youngmin is waiting anxiously when he knows his aunt is coming back. Firstly, his aunt will be shocked that he went to buy a robot girlfriend. Secondly, he had his hair dyed and does not have the geeky look anymore. Thirdly, his aunt will scream her lungs out if she really thought Youngmin had do something to Hana.Hana on the other hand is excitedly preparing fruits for Youngmin's aunt. She still doesn't know the disaster ahead. As she is slicing watermelon, the door swung open.

At the doorstep, it stood a angry woman having death stares as she scanned through the living room. Youngmin jumped up from his seat and greet his aunt.

"Annyeong, aunt." Youngmin said timidly.

"Omo, what happened to your hair? Where is your specs?" Youngmin's aunt asked shockingly.

"E-Erm.. Makeover?" Youngmin said softly.

At this point of time, Hana rushed out of the kitchen.

"Annyeong! Hana immida! I am Jo Youngmin's --"

"Shut up, I don't care who are you. Get out." Youngmin's aunt interrupted.

Hana looked over at Youngmin and expect Youngmin to say something to defend her. However, Youngmin knows her aunt's temper and kept quiet. Hana was utterly dissapointed with Youngmin when Youngmin's aunt continued.

"Haven't you heard what I said? Get out." Youngmin's aunt repeated.

Hana left the house and went to the nearby park. She sat by herself on the bench as she thought what's wrong with her.

Is it because I am not pretty? Because I don't deserve Youngmin oppa? Or because I am a robot? Wae? Wae does his aunt hates me so much. I thought his aunt treats Youngmin oppa well.. That wasn't what Youngmin oppa used to told me. ( Referring to the future as her past ) He said his aunt is really nice and kind.

Hana stared in a daze when suddenly another person sat beside her.

"Homeless?" The girl asked without even facing her.

Hana detected trouble. Her vision showed her something.

"Robot 5467"

____________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Sorry for not updating for the past 2 days. I'm kind of lazy to do so. Sorry. And I see comments about the previous chapter. You guys like that right!! Kekeke. What are you guys thinking.. erts ><