Confess

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 20 - Confess

~At amusement park~

"Youngmin oppa, I want to try that one!" Hana shouted excitedly and pointed at the roller coaster.

"Just make sure you don't scream your lungs out later on!" Youngmin laughed.

"I wouldn't!" Hana pouted as Youngmin dragged her to buy the entrance ticket.

~After the roller coaster ride~

"Oppa, it is so fun!" Hana said excitedly.

"Sure it is. What else do you want to play?" Youngmin asked.

Omo, why is my heart beating so fast. It must be the roller coaster. Just now Hana tugged my arm and screamed for her dear life.. That is.. I.. Youngmin! What are you thinking! I'm feeling the heart beat because of the roller coaster, not Hana. She is a robot, you remember? R-O-B-O-T.

I must enjoy all I have now. I'm leaving so soon. I wonder how Youngmin oppa would be like without me. He is no longer a nerd, no longer someone that is easy to bully. I guess, he will be fine without me. He might won't even remember me in a few years to come.. At least, I exist in his life before..

"Buy for me cotton candy!" Hana demanded, showing her aegyo.

"Arasso. Wait for me here." Youngmin said and went to queue up for cotton candy.

Hana suddenly felt the huge pain on her left arm. She thought she was fine. But she wasn't. She seems to lose her ability on her left arm.

Don't act up at this time. Not at this point of time. If Youngmin oppa saw it, It's all over. Not now..

God seems to heard Hana's prayer and Hana doesn't feel the pain anymore. She smiled as she saw Youngmin approaching her.

"There you go." Youngmin said as he passed to Hana the cotton candy.

"Kamsahamida." Hana said with her sweet smile as Youngmin patted her head.

I wonder when you can pat my head again..

I wonder when I can pat your head again..

"Youngmin oppa, let's go to the haunted house!" Hana shouted as she ran towards the haunted house.

"Yah, wait for me Hana-ah." Youngmin shouted as he ran after Hana.

Suddenly Hana squat down on the floor and clenched on her arm. She quickly looked at her wrist, the red line is now longer. Whenever the red line is extending, her arm felt the pain. It must have been the gun-shot and the injury she had gotten during the fight.

"Hana-ah, what's wrong?" Youngmin asked as he looked at Hana's wrist.

Hana knew she couldn't cover up the lie anymore..

"Oppa, I'm dying.." Hana said tearfully.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

People! I have start on another new fanfic. Well, not exactly start on. I just wrote the foreword. Will update that asap. Please do support it. It is called I Fell In Love With My Own Creation I haven't had any subscriber and comment yet.. Well, do support me guys.. I had a hunch that that will be another failure of my fic. T.T You know you can click on the link right? Do support ^^