Changed

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

* Please re-read chapter 9 before reading this ^^

Chapter 10 - Changed

More and more girls were attracted by Youngmin's charm and even went to break time with him.

~A week later~

Youngmin turned into a very popular Kingka and flunk his studies. He did not went back to work and often went missing in action when he is suppose to come to school. Hana then used the phone that she had stolen from a 2nd hand shop and dialed Youngmin.

"Youngmin oppa." Hana said the moment someone picked up the call.

"Oppa is not free now." A flirtatious voice said and hang up the phone rudely.

Hana looked at the phone as she carried on waiting for Youngmin to come home. When the clock struck 12 midnight and Youngmin is still not home yet, she went to the alley of the main road to look for him. As expected, he was over there drinking when he carried on flirting with another girl.

"Youngmin oppa, go home with me." Hana said and began to pull Youngmin.

"Let go, who do you think you are." Youngmin slurred and pushed Hana away.

When Hana fall, her vision began to blur and a sign appeared at her eyesight : " Battery Low ". Hana know that she had not been charging herself for a long period of time is bad for her robot body, but because she doesn't know how to operate it, she keep forcing Youngmin to go home with her.

"I really regret of buying you that time! I hate the way you walked when you have to spread your legs out wide, I hate the way you talked to me when you are in a bad mood, I hate the way you have to control my life. I hate everything about you! Get out of my life!" Youngmin shouted at Hana and Hana ran off. Youngmin thought he saw Hana crying but he brushed the thought off because a robot can never cry. Or so, he thought.

~Back to the apartment~

Hana was sad, but she have no tears coming out of her. Her body is arching and she wants to go back to the future. Suddenly, her vision blurred again and the sign : " Battery Low " shined for a few more time before she really fainted on the floor.

_________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Sorry if this yeah. I will do better tomorrow ^^ I will also try to update at least 2 chapter tomorrow ^^ Fear not, I dun think my story gonna end that soon. Oops, am I a spoiler? (: