2 more days

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 21 - 2 more days

Hana began to tell Youngmin all that happened to her since Eun Mi.

"So. Why didn't you tell me Eun Mi is such a person? I wouldn't have let her do this to you." Youngmin flared up.

"I can't. She is meant to take over my mission.." Hana said sadly.

"But, I don't understand. Why is she taking over your mission in being with me? Aren't we fine together?" Youngmin asked since Hana had not tell him the full story.

"Ever since that time when you didn't 'charge' me, my lifespan have decreased as well as my ability.." Hana said as she looked at Youngmin's expression.

"Mianhe, It's my fault." Youngmin looked on the ground sadly.

"It's alright. I guess, we just aren't meant to be.." Hana said.

There was a moment of awkward silence between them.

"Let's just continue our activies in the amusemet park. Since you only have 3 more days left.." Youngmin said, faking a smile.

"Sure! Let's go. I want to go on that." Hana pretended to be excited and pointed at the pirate ship.

Youngmin held her hands and went on to buy tickets.

Time is running out, I'm sorry for what I had done to you. I will make sure the 3 days we left with is the best moment of your life. I managed to create you didn't i? I will create you again. I believe I can.

I can only fake a smile and pretend to be excited. If not, the mood will be sad. You might think that you can re-create me again, but you are wrong. Eun Mi's potion is enough to make my body decay.. I don't want you to see me die.. It's a painful goodbye..

~After the ride at pirate ship~

Unknowingly, the sky turned dark and it's time for Youngmin and Hana to part their ways.

"See you tomorrow, Hana." Youngmin said sadly.

It wasn't a really happy day for the both of them especially when Youngmin know the truth.

"See you." Hana faked a smile again before entering Eun Mi's house. Until now, Youngmin still doesn't know Hana is staying in Eun Mi's house because she had no place to stay in.

We shall have a really happy day tomorrow.

Youngmin thought as he looked at Hana's backview when she entered the house.

"Saranghae." He mumbled under his breath.