Day 2

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 22 - Day 2

Hana woke up from her sleep. She looked around and sighed.

Back in this reality, I found that I seriously hate this world. I used to think that human world are much better than robots world. But now that i see it, they are the same. The humans battle with the evil too. I wished, I wasn't a robot. I don't know if all these are programmed that I will fall in love with Youngmin oppa. If only, I wasn't a robot, but a perfect human being.

Hana woke up and changed her clothes when she received the text message from Youngmin.

"If only, I can be a human.." Hana sighed to her phone that Youngmin had brought for her yesterday.

A while later, Youngmin reached Eun Mi's house and waited for Hana. Just then, he saw Eun Mi leaving the house.

"Eun Mi!" Youngmin shouted for her and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Eun Mi leaving the house that Hana was staying in.

"Yes?" Eun Mi said, turning herself and batted her eyelashes flirtatiously.

"What have you exactly done to Hana!" Youngmin eyed at her and shouted at her face.

Eun Mi's facial expression immediately changed.

"Waeyo? What did she tell you?" Eun Mi walked closer to Youngmin.

At this point of time, Hana leave the house and saw the scene. She quickly stopped Youngmin and Eun Mi by separating them.

"What are you doing? She--"

"Youngmin oppa, please. Stop it, don't quarrel with her anymore. Just. Just leave. My second day, remember?" Hana pleaded.

"Fine." Youngmin said and took a one last angry glare at Eun Mi before leaving with Hana.

Hana hold onto Youngmin's hand and leave. Their hands were interlocked together like a couple and Youngmin wished this moment will last.

"So. Why do you want to go today?" Youngmin asked eagerly.

"Hmmp. Let's watch a movie? I never watch one before." Hana said, smiling at Youngmin.

"Sure." Youngmin smiled.

Hana not noticing that their hands were still connected as one, walk happily towards the movie theatre.

"Hana-ah, which movie do you want to watch?" Youngmin asked politely.

"Hmmp. I guess, you shall choose it. I never watch one before. We don't watch that." Hana said.

"Sure. Let's watch that." Youngmin pointed at the romance movie.

Hana nodded her head excitedly and Youngmin proceed to buy the tickets. After buying the ticket, they went to buy snacks together and enter the cinema.

"Wow, it's dark." Hana exclaimed.

Youngmin smiled at Hana's endless questions about what is this and what is that. The movie soon began. When the movie is near the ending, Youngmin heard Hana sobbing. When the movie finally ended, Youngmin handed over his tissue to Hana.

"Waeyo? Mianhe, I shouldn't let you watch such a movie." Youngmin apologized.

"It isn't that.. It just reminds me of us.. Will we end up like them? I will die eventually right? Will you cry over me?" Hana asked, crying tearfully.

Youngmin instantly hugged Hana. Something makes him feel sad when Hana said that.

"No, we won't. We will be together forever. And ever."

_________________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Okay peeps, it's seriously ending. I changed my ending last minute though. Hope you all will like my ending that is coming up soon. I will update it today and start my new story today too. Support me, guys. Support!