The makeover

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 9 - The makeover

Hana pulled Youngmin to a department store and start to buy things like "Hair Dyes" and "Hair Straightener". After Youngmin settle the bills, Hana quickly pulled Youngmin back home and started the makeover.

~Next day in school ~

Jo Youngmin is no longer the stupid geek in school.

Firstly, His hair is straightened

Secondly, His hair is in blonde.

Thirdly, He is no longer in his geek specs.

Fourly, He no longer tugged in his uniform anymore.

Hana stood beside Youngmin proudly as she linked her arms with Youngmin. She herself is also no longer tucking in her uniform in order to 'match' with Youngmin.

Everyone gave Youngmin's strange gaze and the girls were almost screaming when they saw the handsome Youngmin smirking at each and every on the girls.

Damn it, Jo Youngmin. How dare you try to be a Kingka. You will never be. Never.

"Kamsahamida, Hana." Youngmin said and smiled at Hana.

"It's my duty." Hana smiled back at Youngmin

I hope that we forever will not experience the big disaster that the 'future' me said, I want to be with you forever and ever.

"Youngmin-shi, can you go out with me tonight?" A girl came forward and started to talk to Youngmin.

Hana was staring at him secretly and saw Youngmin practically flirt with the girl.

How can Youngmin oppa flirt with that girl infront of me. Aishh. Aigoo, what am I thinking. I am just a robot. Robot 1012 cannot fall in love with Youngmin oppa. Master Jo sent me back here to protect Youngmin oppa, not to be his wife. I am supposed to find him a wife instead..

Hana looked away sadly as she continue to do her own thinking. Youngmin turned his head and saw Hana zoning out.

It can't be she is jealous. She is just a robot.

With that, Youngmin smirked and carried on talking to the girl infront of him.

_______________________________________________________________________

Author note :

Re-edit this chapter because it is too short ^^