The Injury

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 19 - The Injury

Hana was all ready to face with what is going to happen to her. Eun Mi ran as fast as lightning as she gripped Hana's neck and held her high up. Hana couldn't breathe and she felt weak. She tried to kick Eun Mi but in vain. Eun Mi then threw her off the ground 3 metres away.

"1012!" 3980 shouted.

Hana fell straight to the ground. She couldn't find the energy to stand her. And most importantly is, her left arm is numb. She knew what happened to her arm. She have to get back to the future to cure it back. But if she leave right now, it means that she had given up Youngmin to Eun Mi. She doesn't want that to happen.

For Youngmin oppa, I am willing to stay. Even if I will die.

Her vision blurred and showed the sign "DANGER". She collapsed after that.

"How weak is she." Eun Mi said with a smirk plastered on her flawless face.

Eun Mi then bring a bottle of green potion and fed it to Hana.

"What are you doing! Let her off!" 3980 shouted, begging Eun Mi helplessly since she is tied up.

"This green potion. I suppose you know what it is used for." Eun Mi laughed.

She then leaned near to Hana and whispered in her ear.

"You have only 3 days left." And she left Hana on the ground.

~A few minutes later~

Hana woke up and felt like throwing up. She doesn't feel well. When she woke up, she saw 3980 looking at her tearfully.

"1012.. You are doomed.." 3980 cried.

"Waeyo? What did she do to me?" Hana tried standing up as she held her forehead.

"She fed you the potion. I'm sure you know what's that.. She said you only have 3 days.." 3980 sobbed.

With that, Hana quickly looked at her wrist. There is a small red line on her wrist ( Where our veins supposed to be ).

I only have 3 days left. Once the red line reached my elbow, I will be gone.. Forever.

Hana untied her friend and send her friend back to the future. She couldn't went back to the future through time machine anymore because it is too late and she will only drain her rest of her remainding life. Hana then head towards Youngmin's house.

Youngmin was heading towards the store to run errand for his aunt when he saw Hana.

"Hana-ah! Where had you been. You hadn't find me lately and you--"

"Follow me." Hana interrupted and drag Youngmin with her.

~At the park~

"Waeyo Hana?" Youngmin asked curiously.

"Youngmin oppa arh, can you give all your time for me. Just for 3 days." Hana replied.

"Wae? My time? What are you talking about." Youngmin asked.

"Ahh.. I need to go back to the future for a week regarding my body. There is a check up for all the robots." Hana lied.

"Okay. I shall spent 3 days with you. You will be back after a week right." Youngmin said, without thinking why do robots even need a check up when they are so superior.

"Yes. I will be back.." Hana said and forced a smile.

I feel so bad to lie.. But I had to.. I don't want him to wait for me to return. But if I tell him the truth, he will be sad. I don't want him to see me shutting my eyes forever.. I don't want to. At least, he will be sad right? Even though he might not return me his feelings.. But... Saranghae Youngmin oppa..

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" Youngmin asked.

"Today is the first day. Let's go to the amusement park." Hana smiled knowing that her time will be up and she wants to experience what all the korean girl went for a date.

"Sure. Let's go now." Youngmin said, totally forgotten that he is running an errand for his aunt.

_______________________________________________________________

Author Note :

I'm sad to end this fic though. My subscribers haven't increase yet. I still thinking whether I should update one today or just wait for tomorrow. I already have the idea of how to end this fic. Actually I wanted to end in chapter 20, but I guess, I shall drag for a few more chapters. (: