The sudden visitor

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 3 - The Sudden Visitor

Youngmin quickly rushed to open the door, forgetting that Hana is still at his living room.

"Annyeong, Youngmin hyung. What are you doing right now? I am so bo-" Minwoo came in with all his gorcery and paused when he saw Hana smiling sweetly at him.

"Hyung, who is she?" Minwoo asked.

"Annyeong! Ro.. Hana immida! I am Youngmin oppa's girlfriend!" Hana said in a loud and clear voice.

Minwoo looked at Hana from head to toe and stared at Youngmin. He got a wrong idea because Hana was wearing a Japanese girls uniform with a korean apple hairstyle.

"Yah, D-don't get the wrong idea." Youngmin stuttered when he saw Minwoo glaring at him as if he did something wrong.

"I didn't know a geek like you is going to get yourself such a gorgerous girlfriend and you even bring her over to cohabit with you." Minwoo snorted.

"Aniyo. She is my cousin. Distant relative." Youngmin quickly make up a lie while Hana looked at him and wondered why he is lying.

"I see. So should I leave now?" Minwoo teased.

~A while later~

"Hyung, what school is she studying in right now? That doesn't seems to be any of the Seoul's school uniform." Minwoo said while doing his work with Youngmin.

"School? What is School? Is School something to eat?" Hana asked.

Crap, I'm so dead. I bet Minwoo will find out. !

"Is she retarded or what?" Minwoo whispered to Youngmin

"I'M NOT RETARDED! YOU ARE SUCH A MEAN GUY!" Hana shouted and ran back to Youngmin's room.

"I guess, I'll leave first? Explain things to me later on." Minwoo said as he packed his stuff and left Youngmin's apartment. After bidding goodbye with Minwoo, Youngmin went back to his room to find Hana. To his dismay, Hana was chewing on his school uniform.

"YAH! What are you doing! It's a new school uniform that I bought yesterday!" Youngmin shouted as Hana quickly dropped his uniform and looked at the floor, trying to avoid eye contact from Youngmin.

"Sorry, Youngmin oppa." Hana sobbed, still looking at the floor.

Youngmin didn't say anything and took the torn uniform and dumped it to the dustbin.

"Youngmin oppa, what is school. Can you bring me to school? I want to go School." Hana mustered her courage and spoke to Youngmin timidly.

"Only Human can attend school."

"Please, oppa."

"No. People will find out."

"They won't! Robot 1012 is made up of pure gold and silver with diamond particles inside me and human skin features. They won't know." Hana pleaded.

"Fine. I'll sign you up for the registration then." Youngmin said and Hana started to jump up and down with joy.

I'm beginning to like this brat more. She seems really nice. Sh--

Youngmin's thought was disrupted when Hana suddenly cupped his cheeks and plant a kiss on his lips. Youngmin's heart skipped a beat.

Uh-oh, someone is falling in love. Or not?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

I intended to write this tomorrow, but seeing you guys subscribe, it really makes my day ^^ Thanks for supporting. Will update this frequently ~