Annyeong!

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 2 - Annyeong!

Youngmin was in a state of panic and stood up frantically. The robot then look at Youngmin and gave him the cutest smile he ever saw.

"Annyeong! Robot 1012 immida! I am your girlfriend!" The robot smiled sweety at Youngmin.

"A-Annyeong. J-Jo Youngmin immida." Youngmin stuttered and tried not to make eye contact with the robot.

The robot started to treat Youngmin's home as hers and walked around. Youngmin hurriedly tagged along and completely forgotten about the manuel book.

"How do I address you?" Youngmin started the conversation shyly as the robot slowly turned around and looked at him curiously.

"Annyeong! Robot 1012 immida! I am your girlfriend!" The robot repeated.

Eh? What happened? Why is she repeating what she said. Oh! The manuel book!

Youngmin quickly rushed back to his room and read the manuel book.

Step 2 : To completely activate the robot, you have to charge her using the mini-laptop given and you are done!

After a few minutes, Youngmin finally know how to charge her using the mini-laptop. The laptop was full of symbols and waves that he doesn't understand. He went to the living room to search for the robot and found out that she was chewing on his sofa.

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing!" Youngmin shouted and the robot seems a little startled by his action.

"Annyeong! Robot 1012 immida! I am your girlfriend!" She shouted angrily.

Youngmin quickly grabbed her hand and bring her to his room to 'charge' her. He noticed the waves in his laptop as the robot slowly closes her eyes and sleep. While the robot is sleeping, Youngmin scanned through the manuel book.

Step 3 : Give the robot a name.

Step 4 : Go www.xxx.com to note down the robot's name and code --

The steps went on and on. After a few hours, the robot finally wake up and the mini-laptop beeped, indicating that it is over. The robot wake up and smiled shyly.

Oh, I have to give her a name.

"What name do you want? I have to name you." Youngmin asked

"Anything you like, Master Jo." The robot said while smiling at Youngmin.

"What about Hana?" Youngmin asked.

"Good. I like Hana. Master Jo have good sense of picking name." The robot smiled.

"D-Don't call me Master Jo. It doesn't sounds good. I'm not your master." Youngmin said awkwardly.

"But you owned me. So that makes you my master." The robot explained.

"You can just call me Youngmin. Or Oppa." Youngmin said and secretly hoped that the robot would call him 'oppa'.

"I will call you Youngmin oppa then." Hana smiled and explored the room once again.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note :

Another crappy chapter ^^ Will try my best to finish it asap ^^