The last 2 hour

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 24 - The Last 2 hour

Hana had began telling Youngmin what happened in her robot life. Youngmin keep track of the time, when it is 11:45pm, he is afraid..

"Hana.." Youngmin began.

"Yes?" Hana asked, not knowing her time is up in 15 minutes time.

"It's 11:45pm.." Youngmin said.

"Oh.. I guess, I should leave right now." Hana said and stood up but only to be pulled back by Youngmin.

"Wae? Why don't we spent your last moment together?" Youngmin asked sadly, trying to stop his tears from flowing out of his eyes.

"I don't want you to see me dying. It's too painful. A painful goodbye do us no good. You should forget me and find someone--" Hana was cut off by Youngmin's hug.

"No, Hana. I love you, I love you so much that I want to be with you until the very last moment. There isn't anymore time now. Please, Hana." Youngmin finally cried.

"Please don't cry oppa, It's time for me to leave." Hana shut her eyes as her tears flow down her cheeks.

She hates this moment more than any other people. Leaving your love right infront of him just makes everything worse. She doesn't want to cry infront of Youngmin, but she couldn't help it. They gained attention from the Passer-By but they don't care. They wished and hoped for the moment to last. For the miracle to appear.

I will save you, Hana. I will study very hard on science and re-make you again. I believe I can. Please, don't leave me. If only, a miracle will happen. You are a robot, how can you die. You are suppose to protect me, so please. Stay on and hang on.

I hate this moment but I don't want to break free from Youngmin oppa's hug. It is the last time he can hug me and I'm leaving. I would never forget how we met for the 1st time. I saved your life, but you shouldn't save mine. We are not meant to be together, never meant to be. So we have to leave it and live on. I hope you can find your true love, you just feel pity towards me. There isn't much time left..

"Youngmin oppa.. Let go of me. There isn't much time left. If you love me, please let me go. I really don't want to die infront of me. There isn't much time right now." Hana pleaded.

Youngmin's heart softened, but he refused to let her go. Because he knows how much she is to her. The girl he loved.

11.59pm

Time is tickling.

Youngmin caress Hana's cheek and gave her a kiss on her lips.

"I will bring you back." He mumbled as they kissed.

Hana's eyes shut when it is finally 12am.

"I know how to save you back, because I can." Youngmin whispered to Hana's ears.

To be continued