Robot 5467

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 16 - Robot 5467

Hana looked at the Robot 5467.

"You are.." Hana paused, looking at Robot 5467 who is not looking at her right from the start.

"Annyeong, Eun Mi immida. Created on 2085, the newest version of you." She replied.

"2085? I was only created in 2072.." Hana replied softly.

"Want to come over to my house to stay. We are fellow robots." Eun Mi said as she turned around and look at Hana. Her face is the most beautiful robot's face that she had ever seen.

"E-Erm." Hana thought for a moment. Something told her that Eun Mi is not that kind, but she really have no place to stay right now.

"Fine." Hana said finally. Immediately, Eun Mi led Hana to her house.

~At Eun Mi's house~

Hana sat on Eun Mi's sofa awkwardly. She didn't even bring her handphone out with her.

"So. You injuried yourself." Eun Mi went straight to the point.

"Not that much of a big deal. Just a small injury." Hana forced an awkward smile.

"Well, it is a big deal if you had only half of your lifespan." Eun Mi said, smiling at Hana.

"W-What? I--"

"I'm actually here to replace you." Eun Mi continued and interrupted Hana.

"What?" Hana replied shockingly.

"For the protection of Mr. Jo YoungMin. I am here to replace you. Your job is done." Eun Mi said with a smirk.

Aniyo, how can I leave Youngmin oppa like this. I had been with him for days and.. We really get along well. Why a sudden change? I thought I am supposed to be with him for a long period of time.. Until he die. Isn't that my mission? And now, I'm being replaced by 5467?

"You know when you are going to die." Eun Mi added on.

"I know.. But.."

"You can no longer protect him, you know it. I am much powerful than you." Eun Mi said evily and left Hana alone.

To leave or to stay? 5467 is.. Evil..