Extraordinary Strength

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 5 - Extraordinary Strength

"Yah, Jo Youngmin, where did you get that girl from." Junhyung asked rudely.

"S-She..E-Er..C-ousin? Youngmin stuttered as he remembered the lie that he told Minwoo.

"Are you going for a date with her tonight?" Doojoon sneered.

"E-Er.. S-She--" before Youngmin can finish his sentence, Yoseob sent a punch to his stomach.

That was only the beginning. There were more kicks and punches around him. Youngmin was beaten so badly that he couldn't even get up.

"Stupid geek. I wonder why did she even date with you. You are just a f--" Dongwoon was cut off.

"What are you doing to my Youngmin OPPPA!!!!!" Hana came running over to Youngmin's side as she burned up. She is angry. Really angry.

Robot 1012 is being made by the special material and that if their "Boyfriend" were injuried in any case, they will flared up and get really angry. Back to the story..

Hana stood up and glared at Dongwoon. Her vision was shown in symbols about the details of Dongwoon.

"Yah, pretty. Why do you care about that geek?" Dongwoon said, putting his arm over Hana's neck.

Hana glared at home and give him a punch that send him flying 3 metres away. 'Beast' rushed over to Dongwoon's side and found Dongwoon passed out. Being the leader, Doojoon walked over to Hana's side and attempt to give her a kick, however Hana avoided it well and punched Doojoon right at the face, nearly causing him to break his neck.

Hana helped Youngmin up and held him back to the classroom.

"What is this girl made up off?" Yoseob asked Junhyung.

"There is something strange about her." Kikwang replied.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Hehe ^^ Short chapter. Sorry if it is boring. Will try to make it better (: