The Robot Girlfriend

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 1 - The Robot Girlfriend

"Yah, Jo Youngmin. Remember to pay the protection money tomorrow." The kingka Doojoon, the leader of the gang 'Beast', said.

"If not, you are going to get it from me." Yoseob threatened.

"A-Arasso." Youngmin said and walked off.

Jo Youngmin is the geek of the school. He only socialize with the geeks and nerds in the library and hence, being found as a easy target of the Kingkas. His parents were long dead in a car accident, leaving him in the care of his aunt. However, his aunt had to settle her own matters, left Youngmin an apartment for him to stay until she come back from United States. Back to the topic..

~After the extra lessons with the geeks and nerds~

"See you tomorrow."

"See you."

Youngmin walked home by himself and sighed when he saw the Kingkas and Queenkas making a fool of a nerd from another school.

I envied those Kingkas. They are so popular and all of the girls would die to just be their date for a day. But what to do. I am just a pathetic geek. I do not have so much spare cash right now since aunt is overseas and would not give me anymore pocket money since she had given me tons before she--

Youngmin stood and stared at the advertisement paper. It was written in a big font "Robot Girlfriend For Sale!"

"Hey, are you interested?" The salesperson came up to Youngmin.

"Aniy-" Youngmin couldn't finish his sentence because the salesperson dragged him into the booth and started to advertise the robot.

"So..So.. Expensive?" Youngmin gasped.

"Aigoo, it isn't! I only have one left. She can do anything. Anything."

"But.. But.. That will cost me all of my savings!" Youngmin retorded back.

"Aniyo, she can help you to earn them back." The salesperson persuaded.

"She can help you to become a kingka." The salesperson said as he looked at Youngmin's geeky looks.

"Kingka?" Youngmin gasped and started to dream about being a kingka.

"You see, I only have one left.."

"Ok, I will buy it." Youngmin said without thinking much.

"We will deliver to your doorstep tomorrow." The salesperson smirked and Youngmin signed the form that was handed to him.

~The next day~

Youngmin started to regret a little but it is too late for him to regret. He is alos excited for it and secretly anticipate that the Robot Girlfriend will be a pretty one too. His doorbell rang and he went to open the door. The deliveryman then placed the huge box in his room and left.

"Now, how do I use this." Youngmin mumbled to himself as he stared at the huge box.

Youngmin started to read the manuel.

Step 1 : Activate the robot with your kiss.

Youngmin gasped as he blushed slightly. He went on to open the huge box and saw a pretty lady sitting down while hugging her legs.

Omo, are you sure she is robot? She seems to be a human. What if I kissed her and she charged me for molesting? And that is my first kiss.. Omo, what to do..

After some hesitation, Youngmin finally mustered up his courage and placed a kiss on the lady's cheek. The robot slowly opened her eyes and stand up. Youngmin can only stared in shock with his mouth open wide.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

That's all for the first chapter. Hope you guys would like such concept ^^