The Threat

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 18 - The Threat

~At Eun Mi's house~

"Please let 1012 ( Hana ) off.." 3980 ( Hana's friend ) pleaded.

"You know, she is breaking the rules." Eun Mi replied without looking at 3980.

"But why can't you just let them stay together. What did 1012 did to offend you?" 3980 asked, pleading tearfully.

3980 had been tied up in a strong rope that even she herself couldn't break it. It is a rope that had been made with special elements to tie up robots for punishment.

"I just want to the robot with Youngmin. There must be something wrong with the system." Eun Mi replied.

"Can't be. Youngmin is the one who created her and sent her back. What's wrong with you?" 3980 asked angrily.

At this point of time, Hana went to Eun Mi's house.

"Omo, 3980.." Hana said shockingly as she ran towards 3980 but stopped by Eun Mi.

"I shall give you 3 days to leave Youngmin. Before, something happen to her." Eun Mi threatened.

"You won't want to know what kind of punishment such ropes can give." Eun Mi continued.

"What if.." Hana said with a pause.

"I don't give in." Hana completed her sentence.

"Then. You have 2 choice. Leave or die." Eun Mi said with a evil smirk formed on her face.

"I shall choose. To fight." Hana said as she get ready herself.

Her whole body starts to emit heat as well as Eun Mi.

"You know you won't win me. So why are you doing this for?" Eun Mi asked.

"Because. I love Youngmin oppa."

___________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Okay guys, I'm ending this fic soon. Well, as you can see. I kind of have a new idea for a fic. Perhaps I would write the foreword for that one and end this fic before I continue that. Or I can write the fic after my examination which is around mid-october. For my another fic : A twisted fate, it gonna be a huge drag, so i will not be able to complete that soon. Cus I will be on hiatus mode. Sorry guys ~ As for this fic, I WILL complete it before my examination. Another chapter coming now ~