Leaving

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 17 - Leaving

~The next day in school~

"Hana-ah, where did you go yesterday. Mianhe, my aunt is--"

"It's alright." Hana interrupted.

Hana then sit beside Youngmin as she forced a smile at him. Their professor then entered the classroom.

"A new classmate will join you guys starting from today." The professor said and gesture the new student to come in.

"Annyeong, Eun Mi immida!" Eun Mi said and smiled. All the guys went crazy over her.

Eun Mi then shine a smirk at Hana. Hana gasped.

"What's wrong?" Youngmin asked.

"N-Nothing."

Perhaps she is just angry for not defending her yesterday. Well, I didn't mean it. My aunt had given me a good scolding yesterday. She spoke rubbish to my aunt and now my aunt misunderstood me and her. If not, we could still make up a lie for her to continue staying in my house..

~Breaktime~

Hana told Youngmin that she is going to the washroom for awhile and left. Eun Mi followed behind secretly.

~At the washroom~

"So what do you think." Eun Mi asked as she stood beside Hana.

"W-What?" Hana feigned innocent.

"Stop pretending. I'm here to take over your mission, you know the rules. Hand over the mission before you suffer." Eun Mi threatened.

"But.. I still have the ability to protect Youngmin oppa.. I still do.." Hana spoke softly.

"It's time for you to go back. If you don't hand over, I shall make him suffer instead." Eun Mi threatened again

"What? You are defying the rules then."

"I don't care. I am here to take over your mission, you shouldn't be a obstacle. Leave him."

"I won't." Hana replied and intend to leave the washroom until Eun Mi pulled her back.

Perhaps Eun Mi is too strong for her or her ability is now weakening. Just a pull from Eun Mi makes her fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"Listen up, if you don't leave, I will start to do nasty things that you don't want to experience." Eun Mi said and left.

But before she open the washroom door, she turned her hand and said the last sentence.

"Your friend is in my hand. Be back for dinner later."

Friend? Don't tell me is 3980? No..

Hana then rolled up her sleeve and look at the gun-shot wound she had had that time. It is worsening. She knows her ability is weakening and she is no match for Eun Mi. But she doesn't want to give up Youngmin. She wants to stay with him forever. Because it is programmed to be like that. Or so, she thought.