The last day

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 23 - The Last Day

~The next day~

Hana woke up and looked around her. Then she smiled foolishly at herself when she thought of what happened yesterday.

FLASHBACK ( Hana's POV )

"How can we still be together? I'm dying.." I cried.

"No, that won't happen. I will save you." Youngmin oppa said.

"Why would you?"

"Because I love you."

END OF FLASHBACK ( Hana's POV end )

"Perhaps it is too late.." Hana said to herself as a tear rolled down her cheeks.

She got herself ready for her date with Youngmin. She have alot of things to do with Youngmin, but she wants to spend her last day with him only. Just him. As she got out of her house, she saw Youngmin standing outside the house and waited patiently for her.

"Youngmin oppa!" Hana waved as she ran excitedly to Youngmin.

"Hana!" Youngmin smiled and waved back as Hana unknowingly linked her arms with his.

"Where do you want to go today?" Youngmin asked.

"I don't want to go anywhere today." Hana replied.

"Waeyo? Then what do you want to do. Your last day.." Youngmin said, trying to avoid the painful memory of her being reminded of leaving the Earth.

"I just want to be with you alone the whole day." Hana replied, looking on the floor.

"Let's sit at the bench over there then." Youngmin said and pointed at the bench outside the café.

Both of them sit down on the bench and none started the conversation. They just sat with each other because they know that they don't communicate with their mouth, they communicate with their heart. Ever since what happened yesterday, It makes Youngmin more sure of his feelings towards Hana.

"Is it programmed?" Youngmin asked.

"What? What programmed are you talking about?" Hana asked back.

"That I love you and you love me." Youngmin said bluntly.

Hana blushed instantly and hit Youngmin's arm slightly.

"When did I said I love you." Hana said while blushing.

"Aigoo, you look so cute when you blush. You don't have to tell me you love me, because I know it." Youngmin said while giving Hana a evil smirk.

Hana blushed once more and rested her head on Youngmin's shoulder. Because Youngmin had brought the packed lunch from home, he is able to let Hana rested peacefully on his shoulder. Hana had fallen asleep. When Hana wake up, she looked around and found that the sky is dark and the day is ending.

"It's ending.." Hana said as she fought back her tears.

"It won't be. It won't be.." Youngmin said, trying to assure her.

"What time is it now?" Hana asked, trying to keep track of her remainding time with Youngmin.

"It's 10."

"We still have 2 more hours." Hana said sadly as she looked at the long red line on her wrist.

"We will make this 2 hours the most meaningful one." Youngmin smiled.

________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Okay, it's ending in next chapter. Thanks for all your support. Do support my new fic T.T I barely have any subscribers.