New Girlfriend

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 12 - New Girlfriend

~One Week After~

Youngmin finally went back to his school after being persuaded by Hana. He came back from school with Hana, smiling to himself ever since after the break time. Hana looked at him questioningly.

"Hana-ah, I confessed to my crush today!" Youngmin said excitedly.

"You have a crush?" Hana asked.

"Of course, I have liked her for 1 year, but did not have the courage to confess to her. She finally accepts me today!" Youngmin replied.

Hana did not said anything but smile.

I hope you won't get hurt. I will see who she is tomorrow. If she is going to hurt you, I will have to hurt her first.. I will do everything to save you from being hurt.

~Next day~

Hana followed Youngmin when Youngmin was going to his new girlfriend class.

"There she is!" Youngmin nudge Hana as Hana's eyes set on a flirtatious girl in the classroom.

"She is your type?" Hana asked, giving Youngmin a disgusted face.

"Waeyo? She is quite kind-hearted actually." Youngmin defended.

"What's her name?"

"HwaYoung." Youngmin said as he entered the classroom and chat with Hwayoung.

I'm sorry, Hwayoung. I have to get rid of you. You will hurt Youngmin oppa. Mianhe.

~During Lesson~

"Youngmin Oppa, will you leave the girl Hwayoung if I told you to?" Hana asked even though she knows the answer.

"No. Please, Hana. I really like her. She is my first girlfriend!" Youngmin pleaded.

"Even if she will betray you in the future?" Hana asked.

"Betray? What you mean?" Youngmin asked back.

Knowing that she accidentally divulge what will happen in the future, she quickly responded back with a word "If."

"Aniyo, she won't." Youngmin replied confidentally.

Youngmin oppa, you don't know.. You once said in the future that you have been hurt by her. You said she left you a emotional scar. I will not let you get hurt by her again.. Even if you will hate me, I still will not let you be hurt by her.. Mianhe. I did everything to protect you, now that my lifespan are shorten. I'm trying my best.

Hana smiled back.

_____________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Hehe, I already plot a few chapters on how this is going to carry on and a new crisis will happen too. Did you guys enjoy this chapter? I didn't check this chapter, so there might be a little mistake. Forgive me ^^