School

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 4 - School

"Youngmin oppa! The school is huge!" Hana said while clinging onto Youngmin's shoulder as they walked together to the school.

Youngmin blush and Hana continue to cling onto him like a real couple. The kingka Doojoon saw it. Deep down his heart, he was jealous that Youngmin that geek found a cute girlfriend. DooJoon thought to himself that he will get back to Youngmin and snatch the girl away. He smirked and joined together with his gang.

~School starts~

Youngmin did not have a companion to sit with him during the classes since all the geeks and nerds have their own companion. Hana proceed to sit beside him and smiled sweetly at him. They were sitting at the back of the class together with the gang 'Beast'. It is mainly because they wanted to tease Youngmin. Soon, Professor Kim walked in to the classroom and told Hana to introduce herself. Hana walked to the front and Youngmin got a really bad feeling about it.

"Annyeong! Hana immida! I am Jo Youngmin Oppa's girlfriend! Please guide me along!" Hana said confidently and gave the class a bow.

Everyone's attention turned to Youngmin and Youngmin pretended to look at elsewhere. He could a deadly stare staring at him. It was Doojoon. When Hana went back to her seat, Doojoon immediately pretend to be nice towards Youngmin.

"Annyeong, Doojoon immida. Want to go out with us tonight?" Doojoon asked confidently, thinking that every girl will fall for his looks.

"Aniyo, I am going out with Youngmin oppa." Hana smiled and rejected Doojoon directly. The gang began to snicker at him and that makes Doojoon really angry.

[A/N, Doojoon's Thinking will be in orange ^^ ]

Jo Youngmin, how dare you. You are just a stupid freaking geek and you got yourself such a pretty girl. You don't deserve her. No one dares to reject me. And Hana rejects me because of you. I am going to make Hana fall in love with me and get back to you one day.

Youngmin overheard the conversation between Hana and Doojoon. He was in a midst of panic because he knows that Doojoon will not let him off. Knowing that what is going to happen, Youngmin pushes up his specs and carried on studying like nothing happen.

~After School~

Hana was packing her stuff when Youngmin suddenly stand up.

"Youngmin oppa, where are you going?" Hana asked.

"To the bathroom." Youngmin said and left the classroom. He regretted that immediately.

Infront of him, stood the gang 'Beast'.

God, that is so not going to help.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Sorry for any grammer mistake luh. I didn't check it after I updated the chapter. Reason is because I'm too lazy. :P I hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^^