Lifespan

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 11 - Lifespan

Youngmin soon got home. When he enter his apartment, Hana is not in any of the room. As he was too drunk, he fell asleep soon after.

~Next morning~

When Youngmin got up, he have slight headache and tried to find Hana again.

Is she that angry with me that she doesn't want to go home. She is just a robot.

When Youngmin switched on the television, he saw a news.

Reporter : The current situation is really dangerous! The kidnapper had held even more people as hostage. Children are screaming and crying for help. The police couldn't do anything regarding the lives of the children they had as hostage and the gun the kidnapper had in his hand!

- Current Situation -

A young lady suddenly rushes in and attack the kidnapper. The kidnapper was kicked out of the window. Before the camera can actually focus on the young lady's face, she is gone.

What the heck?

Reporter : Our savior heroes had appeared! She ran in a split second and got the kidnapper!

At this time, Hana returned.

"Yah, is that you?" Youngmin asked.

Hana did not say anything but smiled and went back to her room. In her room, she rolled up her sleeve and look at the gun-shot wound on her arm.

- Flashback -

Hana woke up and saw her back to the future.

"Why am I here?" She asked her friend who were sitting by her side.

"You had no more battery. Why didn't your master charge you?" Her friend asked.

"He forgotten." Hana lied.

"You know the consequence once you have no more battery." Her friend said.

"I know, my lifespan and my stamina is cut by half." Hana replied.

"That's right. You can't take anymore wounds, you know what will happen." Her friend said as her friend helped Hana to go to the time machine.

"I know. I will die." Hana replied and went back to the time machine

- End of flashback-

Youngmin entered the room at this time.

"Omo, your wound." Youngmin gasped and Hana quickly rolled down her sleeve.

"It's nothing." Hana replied while avoiding eye contact with Youngmin.

"Why did you save the children." Youngmin asked.

"Because you once said that you were sad to see them dying." Hana replied as she relate what happen in the future if she did not save the children and how sad Youngmin is to see them die.

"Oh. I'm sorry for yesterday." Youngmin said and hugged Hana. Hana did not hug back and stood frozen.

It's too late.. Too late..