The Betrayal

Do Robots Fall In Love Too?

Chapter 13 - The Betrayal

~That day~

"Annyeong." Hwayoung greeted when she saw Hana staring at her.

"Can you leave Youngmin oppa." Hana said boldly, despite the stares she gain around her.

"No. Wae? What is your re--" Hwayoung was cut off by Hana.

"You will betray him one day. Leave him before I turn nasty." Hana said and left.

Hwayoung thought to herself that if Hana thinks she is going to betray Youngmin, she will betray him then. At this point of time, Hana is walking back to her own locker to pack her stuff. She saw that Youngmin was waiting for her at the locker.

"Hana-ah, we are going to do a fund-raising booth for the orphans at the school hall later on. Do you want to come and support us?" Youngmin said cheerfully.

"Sure." Hana agreed immediately, knowing that it is a good deed.

~At the booth~

Hana was walking around as she is helping out the girls to carry stuffs. She saw Hwayoung entering the tent with another guy.

"Minwoo, where is the tool?" Youngmin asked.

"Inside the tent, go get it yourself hyung." Minwoo said as he carried on with his work.

Youngmin walked towards the tent.

No.. No.. Don't enter there. Your heart will break. You will be sad. No.. Youngmin oppa, please don't.

When Youngmin opened the tent, he saw Hwayoung making out with another guy, back facing him. A pair of cold hands suddenly covered his vision.

"Youngmin oppa, Please don't look. Don't look at where you are looking now. Don't." Hana pleaded.

"H-Hana?" Youngmin said, shocked that Hana is just right behind him.

"Don't look at what you are looking right now. Please don't look." Hana whispered.

"Please.." Hana whispered.

She was tip-toeing and she rested her head on Youngmin's back.

"Please.." Hana pleaded again.

Youngmin closed his eyes as Hana pulled him away from the tent, afraid that Hwayoung might found out that they were caught red handed. Hana removed her hands from Youngmin's vision and there were silence between them.

"Thanks, Hana." Youngmin said as he broke the silence in between them.

He walked away quietly. Hana was hurt.

It hurts to see your heart breaks. It shouldn't have happened.

Hana continued to look at the dissapearing figure and stood for a good ten minutes as she recall what happened just now. Youngmin, on the other hand, is not sad at all.

I wonder why I don't feel that sad as I should have been. Nevertheless, thank you Hana. Thanks for everything.