When in Doubt Propose

My Best Friend's Wedding

I look at the doctor shocked and stunned, "Mweo?!?!" I shout at him. I look to my Omma and Appa, my omma close to teas cupping , my Appa's eyes closed in distress.

I feel tears sting my eyes, " I haven't..." Then realization dawns onto me. Sehun got me pregnant. He was the only man I have done it with. Anger surges through me as I don't want to mother a child belonging to that hateful man. But again it was my fault for trusting him in the first place. I turn the doctor, "how..far am I along?"

"You are about two weeks, You don't look to happy about this..? Was this an unexpected pregnancy?"

I let out a long sigh, " Yes, VERY unexpected" I feel the tears I have been holding in trickle down my cheek and before I know it I am bawling my eyes out. 

"Uhm..I'll give you a moment to yourselves" The doctor says and exits the room.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" my Omma bursts when the doctor shut the door.

"Omma can explain." I try to say but she cuts me off.

"Who is the father!?" She shouts, but I can tell she is holding in a lot.

"...." I can't reply, I feel my heart crushing.

"WHO IS IT?!" She yells again.

"...Sehun.. "I say quietly.

"S-SEHUN?! I can't believe this.. Where is he now?"

"he left" I say.

"What do you mean left?" 

"I mean he left me! He never saw me as a potenial bride! Just a pawn to get back at Luhan!" 

"What does Luhan have to do with this?"

"Apparently a lot more than one would think! I don't even know the guy!" the tears falling freely now

"What do yo mean you don't..." My Omma stops, she seemed to have realized soemthing and suddenly she hugs me, I feel her tears soak through my thin cotton gown.

"I dont know what happened but I understand.." She says. Something in me snaps and I blow up.

"NO OMMA YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I yell at her, she steps back wide eyes that her precious daughter yelled at her but it was too late to stop me now, "You don't understand that I have a baby from a man who doesn't love me, I know its my fault but what am I supposed to do? Have an abortion? Thats murder!  You don't understand that I have a non curable illness that makes me forget everything! Everything that I have loved or have known!"

"Eun Mi."she starts softly.

"No I am sick and tired of people ruining my life! Before I know it you will be one of those people too!" I shout I realized what I said and I calm a bit, "Omma... I-I.."

"No you are wrong, I fully understand now." She has hurt in her eyes, "what do you want then?"

I shake my head, " Omma I didn't mean that I-I.....I just don't want to be hurt anymore.."

She doesn't say anything and just nods her head. she leaves the room quietly.

My Appa comes closer to me, "you know she is hurt right now...what you said really got to her. I don't know what you are going through right now but I am sure in time it will heal." He says and gives me a hug, " Listen, it's up to you to choose what you want to do now. It's your life"

"Appa.." 

"Look at me," he stares at my eyes, "you said you don't want to be hurt anymore right? what you have to decide is who to trust. Who you deem worthy of you trust will not hurt you." he kisses me on the forehead and leaves, at the dorr he turns and smiles at me. I return the smile and he leaves. Now it is jsut me in the room. Or me and my unborn child. At that moment I decided I will have this child and raise it the way any mother should. 

At that moment I began to smile and I started to count down the days that my baby will be born.

The door burst open and a sweaty man ran through, "Eun Mi! Omo Eun Mi!" the man runs up to me and squeezes me in a tight hug. 

"Eun Mi I heard about the baby and about that bastard Sehun." I just looked at him with big eyes.

"Eun Mi I know you don't love me but I am willing to do anything for you! You don't know but I ran from the airport for my flight to America to come and see you"

I just gaped at him. This man who ran from the airport to tell me this.

"Eun Mi I love you. I promise yo I will take care of you and the baby. Will you please marry me?" 

I stared at him shocked. I am speechless for a moment and then he says, "you don't have to answer now I know you have had a lot happen to you butI want you to carefully consider."

I nod and he takes his leave, right when he was out the dorr I called his name, clips of memories flooded my brain

"Luhan! wait!"

He turns back hopeful.

I don't know what possesed me then and there but I gave him an answer.

"I think... I will."

 

HALOOO! I know it's been anwhile! Please don't hurt me! XP But! happy holidays! it's currently Christmas Eve where I am from and what better present to recieve than a marriage propisal from the manthat broke your heart? LOL Just kidding anyway as always Thank you for reading this fanfic and an even bigger thanks for those who have subscribed! please upvote and comment if you'd like and stay tunned for what is to come! 

                                                                                                                                           - Ultra Maniac <3