Forgive Me But Don't Forget Me pt 3

My Best Friend's Wedding

We drive home and I am considerably more content than I was just an hour ago. When we return home he says he has to leave and kisses me goodbye. I wave him off and he leaves. I walk back into the house and I recive a phone call from an unknown number. 

" Hello?" I greet

""Eun Mi? " An unfamiliar voice beckons through the phone.

"Who is this?" I ask. The girl specifies her name, it rings small bells but I recall no one with that name. She asks if we can talk. I give a light hearted laugh

"We are talking right now!" I smile, although the girl could probably not see it. 

" I want to talk to you in person.." She says

What is it and people wanting to talk to me lately? I agreed but made sure that the meeting place was in public so nothing dangerous happens. She could be a murderer but she talked to me in such a informal tone that I assumed that she was an old friend, maybe if I saw her face I would remember. I told her to meet up in an hour, she agreed and we ended our call. Maybe I am to trusting of people. What if she really was a serial killer or something? I don't know, I guess we will find out.

I meet up at the rendezvous as scheduled, another coffee shop, and I search for a girl that would seemingly match the voice I heard over the phone. No one I thought fit the image so I seated myself and ordered. I waited for a while and I noticed a girl in the cutest red polka dot dress. I examined it for a while but discreetly so I don't look creepy. As if she had a fifth sense, she turned and looked directly at me; she stood and started towards me. I was ready to give my explantation that I was admiring her dress until she stopped in front of me and hugged me.

"Eun Mi!" She looked about ready to burst to tears.

"!!!" I am confuzzeled by the sudden embrace from a stranger then a lightbulb clicked, this must be the girl on the phone.

" Ji Sun?" I asked carefully, I didn't want to be rude forgetting peoples names now.

"Eun Mi!" She suddenly released from the embrace and hit me on the shoulder.

"Wha- What are you doing!" I say very confused. I suddenly had a rush of memory brought back to me. It's Ji Sun, My friend, How could I have forgtten? I mentally laugh at myself.

She looked my she was using every ounce of her will to not cry, " Why didn't you tell me about your illness?!"

I stare at her blankly, I did have an illness. but how did she know.

"how...?"

"Your Omma told me, it was by acciedent but, Oh that doesn't matter! What matters now is that you didn't tell me! MWEO? Don't you trust me?" she had started crying. " You had to go through this yourself. "

I felt close to tears as well, " But I didn't want to hurt you.." 

" How could you hurt me?!"

"I AM LOSING MY MEMORIES!" I panicked and said it a notch to loudly, " I don't want to forget you..." at this moment I thank goodness that the coffee shop was relativaly empty.

Ji Sun stood quietly, as if now only realizing that one day I would forget everything, I would forget her, our memories of the past, everything.

"Will you still remember Luhan?" seh says so quietly I almost couldn't hear. What did Luhan have anything to do with this?

"What do you mean?"

"He is leaving for America tomorrow..." she says.

     

Hello guys! Part three coming along! ^^ I hope you are enjoying the update streak because its not going to last long! >.< What is going to happen to Eun Mi now? will she go after Luhan? or stay with Sehun? Ohh so exciting! As alwaysI hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I thank you fo readign this fanfic! Please subscribe if you'd like and stay tuned for what is to come!

P.S I just realized that Ji Na is really Ji Sun.... wow.. I forgot my own characters name.....yay me.... so if there is any confusion Ji Na/Ji Sun are indeed the same person...sorry for the confusion......

                                                                                - Ultra Maniac <3