What to do?

My Best Friend's Wedding

The next morning I wake up in the hospital bed and my eyes are puffy. I hear the door open and my Omma walks in.

"Sweet heart? What's wrong?" She walks to the side of my bed and places her hand on my forehead, "What happened?"

I shake my head and turn away from her. How could I tell her I lost my best friend? How could I tell her that the person I care most about has left me?

"Come on, We're going shopping ok? it's your favorite thing to do right?"

The last thing I want to do is to wander around aimlessly in a department store for hours. But maybe it's what I need, Retail Therapy.

I look back at my Omma, " Ok, let's go."

We go to Shinsgae department store, which is my Omma's favorite place to go. I love shopping even though I feel bad about buying expensive stuff. My parents encourage me to go out more but I like the clothes I have and I tell them I don't need anymore. They always have this joke about me being born in the wrong family. I gander about the pretty displays. Omma and I go from shop to shop. My Omma is doing most of the shopping and I feel that I am just dead-weight. At the next store, I had enough and I tell my Omma, " Im bored Omma." I don't think she heard me because she was selecting a bag and telling the clerk to ring it up,"Im going home."

She finally looks up and says to me, " Why? are you not feeling well? Are you not having fun?"

I sigh and laugh, " Omma you're doing most of the shopping and Im just a little tired.

She looks at me still worried, " Maybe you should go get checked again.."

"No Omma Im fine! I'll just go rest at a cafe or something and I'll call you when I get home."

She looked dubious but she let me go. When I was out of the store I looked back to see her talking to one of the body guards. She was probably going to make him follow me which I don't really mind. I know she is just worried about me.

 I exit the department store and I go to a nearby coffee shop. I order my favorite drink and I settle in a table set. After I had finished my coffee I walked along the streets for awhile just to get some fresh air. As I am walking I notice a little retail store with an eye-catching window display. Curious, I walk in and within seconds I see a dress that was totally my style," Oh this is so cute!" I kind of freak out and squeal because everything in the store was absolutely adorable. Then I see the boys section and I unconciously go over to see what the store had to offer for men. I shuffle around the racks looking for something that Luhan might like. I then think to myself, " Luhan would love this store.."

I take my phone out of my purse and begin to text him, " Luhan! I found the cutest store! I know you would love it! it's really your style!" I re-read and then I pause in my tracks. I blink at thescreen and my thumb that was hovering the 'send' key. I delete the message and throw my phone back into my bag. I shake my head and give myself a mental note, " Luhan is not your friend anymore so you can't tell him about this store. or about anything."

I frown to myself and force myself to look around for a while longer and I find a couple key chain. It was simple, it was a set of two little half cirlces with one side engraved in cursive with 'Dear Best Friend...' and on the other half '...Thank You' 

coinpendantkeychain.jpg

 

I smiled at the chains. If I were to talk to him now I think the first thing I would say would be this. I thought about it for a few minutes and went ahead and puchased them. I called my Omma and asked if she could send a car. I held them close to my heart on the drive home. I made a decision to make up with Luhan. I knew our friendship was a lot stronger than this and I was not going to let such a trivial matter get between us. I thought about the root to all of our problems. All these years we were fine until I had to leave abroad. I think my leaving has little to do with anything but my absence had definelty caused someone else to fill my spot. Luhan was most against my leave even more so than my parents. He had cried rivers the day I left and I felt so sad that I had made him cry like that. I truly believed that no one deserved his tears.Even me. 

After I arrived home I went straight to my room to figure out how in the world I was supposed to make up with Luhan.I thought about it for hours but then I started to feel doubts. A black feeling grew inside of me and I felt just terrible. I went over to my bed laid down and cried. I cried because deep down I had a feeling that things wouldn't work. A feeling that all this would be a fruitless effort and a voice in my head kept pushing me down, telling me to stay away from Luhan. I felt a massive headache come on and just as suddenly it went away and was replaced with lightness in my head. It wasn't the good type of lightness though. It felt like my head had no substance and I could feel my temples pulsing from the unbearable pressure. Like a pair of hands try to squeeze my brain smaller and smaller. Tears rolled down my hot cheeks onto my wet pillow as I fell into a numb sleep. Slowly my pain eased as my thoughts drifted away from Luhan.

 

 

Hello everyone! Chapter 6 here! Yayay! ^^ I feel that this chapter was a bit confusing so I apologize for any confusion! >.< By the way THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING you do not know how excited I was when I saw that you guys had subscribed and commented so I thank you a tons!! XDD I am having trouble with the developement of the story but the mainpoints are definently (hopefully) going to shock you guys! As always I thank you guys SOO MUCH for reading and I hoep you enjoy this story further on! WHOO! chapter 7 should be coming soon ( I hope) and I hope you guys stay tuned

P.S. A VERY SPEICAL THANK YOU TO: CHRISTINEGORILLA, YEUL71, and THEPRECIOUS for commenting on the latest chapters! you guys made me very excited to update this chapter (even though it was a confusing chapter -_-") and to my lovely subscribers! I humbly thank you SOO much for subscribing! it means a whole lot that you guys take time to read it and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I like to write it! P.P.S. It took FOREVER to find the key chains that would match my description...lol

                                                                                                                                                                 Much love! - uLtRaMaNiAc<3