Reminescence

My Best Friend's Wedding

 

I wake up lying next to a sleeping Sehun. Memories of last night flood my head and I blush. I shift over to the side of my bed quietly but I feel a hand grab onto mine.

" Where do you think your going?" Sehun asks smiling sleepily. He chuckled a y I-just-woke-up chuckle. Why do booys do that?

" I need to get ready.." I say to him. I pull my hand but he grips it tighter. 

" You are not going any where" He says and pulls me back down. His arms lock me against his chest and I can feel his muscles ripple. I am trapped. I can feel his breathing on the nape of my neck.

"But I need to go see Luhan...he seems to want something important from me." I say remebering his face at the party.

"Waeeee.....Don't go" Sehun pouts, " Stay with me..." He nuzzles me.

I turn to look at him, " Sehun-ah... I need to go..", He holds me tighter, he is like a kid, " Please? I will go get bubble tea with you later? "

"Really? Promise? You have to pay for compensation."

I laugh, " Fine! Now let me go" I see him smile and he releases me.

I get up to go get ready.

After I am all set and finished I walk back to the main part of my room where Sehun is still lying on my bed. He is sleeping.

"Omo... What am I to do?" I smile and walk to the bed, He is sleeping so peacefully. I look at his face, Like an angel, "Omo What do I do? I think I am dating sleeping beauty." I hear a stiffled laugh.

" I am not! " He throws a pillow at me, But I catch it.

" Mweo?!" I say and throw it back and it hits his face, I laugh, "It's true! and I need to go now, and you should go home too"

"So soon?..and I don't want to leave..I'll wait for you to come back."

" No you need to go home and shower. And put your clothes back on! I realized he wasn't wearing clothes and turned automatically

" Waeyo? You saw everything last night?"

"Sehun! " I blush.

"Fiiiiiiiinnneeee"

I look back when I am by my door I see him lay back and pout, but he waves me away.

I look through my contacts while I get into my car and search for Luhan... It wasn't on there.... So I called Ji Sun to ask her for it. They seemed like close friends so I am sure she would have it. Sure enough she had it and as I was typing it in the automatic dial titled "Best Friend" Popped up. I was confused for a second that maybe Ji sun gave me a wrong number but I had already clicked call and it was ringing.  I was just about to end the call when a husky voice sounded on the speaker.

"Eun Mi?" the voice said.

I had recognized the voice from last night, "Luhan? "

"Is Something wrong? Do you need anything?" Luhan said.

" Oh No I was just wondering about what you said yesterday and it seemed urgent, so I was wondering if you wanted to talk about it today?"

"Ohh...actually I don't..don't worry about it.." he says quietly

"What? it seemed pretty important...? "

"It's fine..." He sad glumly. I thought about it and decided, this guy was supposedly my friend andI never let my friends down. Even if we aren't that close.

" No! Nope! You are going to meet me at the Rousseau & Rousseau at 3 PM Sharp. Whatever your problem is I'll help you ok?"

" Wait! Eun Mi!" He says but I hangup the phone before he declines. I know its a bit demanding but I help my friends no matter what. I think to myself as I drive there.

I get there first and I order a cafe latte while I wait for Luhan. At the corner of my eye I spy a shimmering blonde hair. I turn my head to see Luhan dressed hastilly, but still very stylish.

"Eun Mi! "

" Luhan! Sorry I already ordered!"

"No It's fine... Eun Mi The thing I wanted to talk to you about-" The waitress brings back my order of coffee and prepares to take Luhan's order but he declines any coffee. She walks away.

" Luhan it's fine. everything is going to be ok... whatever it is you are going through, as a friend I will help you.."

 He looks at me with defeat clear in his eyes, " Eun Mi... I.. I'm sorry.. I..might ruin your happiness if I tell you..."

I look at him straight in the eyes.. "What are you talking about...? Is it about Sehun?"

He Looks down in sadness, " No.. yes.. it's.. Eun Mi, I know what I said. Before all this."

What is this crazy loon talking about? I don't really remember anything about him that was this serious...?

"What..are you talking about?"

" Eun Mi I am just going to tell you straight what happened!"

"Ok..." This guy was crazy..

"So I was on my honey moon with Yoon Mi.." Yoon Mi? that name rings tiny bells in my head, he continues, " It we were there for a month but we didn't do ANYTHING"

"Whoa ok...um I don't want to get between a lovers spat-" 

"Eun Mi please listen" He says desparate to get his words out, I stay quiet the rest of the time.

" It wasn't that we couldn't do anything, it was because I didn't WANT to. I couldn't..." he says as if it's something to be ashamed about.

"Luhan...."

" I tried to on the last night we were there, but..." He paused, he looked so miserable, " I couldn't do it, I was thinking about some one else. 

" Omo Luhan..."

"I know I have been self fish but Eun Mi..."

I cut him off.

" Luhan look....To be honest, I don't think that we are close enough friends to be talking about this kind of stuff.." I say gently.

"What..?", He looks like I punched him in the stomache, " But..." He pauses, " I see... I see where this is coming from..."

He stands up suddenly, "Do you hate me that much now? Do I disgust you?"

"No Luhan! It's just that I..."

" I admit that I was stupid to reject you but-"

" Luhan what are you talking about?" I am so lost.

"Eun Mi, I still love you!" He shouts.

My mind goes off a cliff. 

waited 21 Years of my life.....Chasing after you...So in love with you....I can't be with you....

Words ring in my head and I don't even realize that tears were falling from my eyes.

"Eun Mi....I love you." Luhan says tears in his eyes.

"But....Luhan..." I say tears still falling for no reason, " I don't know you..."

 

Hello everyone! and my lovely subbies!  ^^ I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I hope it wasn't confusing! >.< Thank you so much for reading! if you'd like please upvote and comment! I love reading your comments! If you want more of Eun Mi and her fateful love story, please subscribe! Eun Mi and I really apprieciate it! 

                                                                                                                                                       -  Ultra Maniac <3