#Stalker

My Best Friend's Wedding

I sit crouched in disbelief. I hear my Omma come down the stairs and I feel her stare at me.

"Mweo?" I say.

"Nothing, nothing. So, How did your date go?" She asked excitedly, "Looking at you I'd say it went well" She exclaimed and smiled broadly.

I flushed," No! It was terrible! worst date ever!" I shake my head.

"Ah..Of course. that's why your cooped up in that corner smiling like a crazy woman?"

I didn't realize I was smiling this whole time. I wipe the smile off my face and say

"Im not crazy! Im just...eccentric" I smile again, " Im going to bed, Night!" I run up the stairs.

"Wait! How was the date?" My Omma called but I was already in my room.

I shut the door and lean against it. I close my eyes and smile. Today was a lot of fun, more fun than I had in a long time. But I snap back into reality, rush over to my laptop and start to "Research" him via social medias.

"Oh Sehun...Oh...Sehun...There!" I click on his name and his profile pops up. I look through SOME of his posts and SOME of his pictures. I was scrolling through and this popped up

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUjS1cDdlXs5Y-dgrI8pO

My eyes nearly popped out of my eye sockets

"MWEO?!", I rapidly click through more of his pictures but that was the only one with Him in it.

"He..he knows.." Luhan I say to myself, "How? " I shake my head. On instinct I grab my phone and start to dial Luhan's number but I stop before I could press the call button. I can't do that, I almost forgot. I hear my clock tick several times

"Maybe I should try Sehun?....no no no It's so late now, I can't..", I look to the clock, and think to myself," He probably is still awake.." I punch in the number and hit call. It's ringing. Once. Twice.

"...Hello?" A husky voice comes from my phones speakers.

"Sehun?"

"....uh" He says in reply.

"I am so sorry to disturb you at this time but I have an important question to ask you."

" Oh what is it?" I can hear unease form in his voice, I then start to think this is ridiculous. It doesn't concern me if he knows him or not.

"Oh but it's nothing serious, actually thinking about it it was dumb to call.. sorry to bother you. Bye!" I glide my fingers over the screen to end the call.

"Wait!" He calls after me before I could hang up.

I silently knock myself in the head before I answered back, " Yes?"

"You can't just call me and hang up, you have to compensate"

"Compensate?"

"Talk to me. I'm still on the drive home and I have nothing to do"

"....Ok then.."

I keep the phone to my ear but no sounds come out. A few silent moments pass and I realize Im supposed to be talking to him

"......About what?"

"Anything."

I thought to myself that this was a chance to ask him about the Luhan picture.

"Soo then...I saw one of your pictures on *insert social media* and you were with one of my friends. His name is Luhan, How do you know him?"

He chuckles, " So you were stalking me on *insert social media* "

 I blushed, " N-no I wasn't! I just happened upon that picture!"

"Right. Because my picture with him is everywhere on the internet."

"N-no..That's not the point!" I say.

"Alright, alright," he laughs, " He was a senior at my high school. I had a lot of classes with him and we got really close." I didn't say anything and let him continue,

"He was really smart, The top of the class actually. He was also good at sports and he's good looking. He was good at everything you know? Kind of like you in a way, a genius"

" Oh no not really." I shyly giggle.

"No, I mean it! Both of you! And he never missed a day of school"

"Sure sounds like him..." I smile weakly.

" But he never had a girlfriend.. He always rejected the girls no matter how popular he was, I kinda hated him for that you know?" He laughed, " I asked him one time why he didn't want to date anyone and he told me ' Im waiting for someone.' Kinda sweet don't you think?"

"Yeah...." I felt so sick, " He-hey.. Thanks for telling me about him.."

"Yeah no problem! And you were supposed to talk yet I was the one who talked the most!"

"I need to go,I don't feel well, I am going to bed" 

"Oh Ok, I hope its nothing serious."

"Yeah..night"

"Goodnight" And he clicks off.

I drop my head to my desk. He waited for me. He waited for me for a long long time. And I came to late. I strip my dress and take of my heels I go to the bathroom to remove my make up and get ready for bed. I plop into my bed and closed my eyes, I felt them water but I quiclky blinked them away before tears could fall. Even the most patient person gets tired of waiting.

 

 

Hello everybody! chapter 14 coming through!  Sorry that it's so short! I supposed to go to sleep! Anyway thanks tp all who subscribed and upvoted! Many thanks <3 and if you haven't please do if you'd like! THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU who read this and the fanfic I hope you had as much fun as I did wrting it! See you next chapter! 

                                                                                                                                                                        - U.M. <3