Sticks and Stones Break My Bones But Words Will Kill Me

My Best Friend's Wedding

"Mweo...?" I say, Why should this matter to me?

"I said-"

"I heard what you said but why does it matter to me?" I say not intending the cold tone in my voice.

"Wae..? I know its because of your illness but how could you forget Luhan?!" She grabs my shoulders and shakes me crazily.

"What are you doing! Stop!" I scold her

"WHY? It's all because of you! Yoon Mi is in so much pain right now!"

"Yoon..Mi?" I say slowly....images flash through my head. The wedding, the tears, the pain.

"If you hadn't comeback! if only you didn't make Luhan fall back in love with you!" Ji Sun was in tears, "If only you didn't forget! if only you remeber all the pain that was afflicted upon you!" 

"But I thought you...were my friend.." 

she scoffs, "Your friend? I only pretended to be your friend to get close to you...so i could hurt you in truth I despise you..." She looks at me with resentment filled in her eyes, " You don't even know what you have done to me, What you made me have to do..." She glared at me, "Care to know?"

I was speechless, My friend tirned out to be someone who hated me.

"Well I take your silence as a yes. You see, We all know you are a genius most likely from some other planet. But while you were shining and showing off our brillance I was stuck in your shadow. At first I didn't care, I thought "wow, such an amazing person is my friend." But that ended when the judgement came." She blink a few times as if the memories came in all to quickly, " As we got older People started to judge me, not only that, they started comparing me to you."

I stared at her not saying anything.

"At first it was mild, our classmates in kindergarten said things like "Eun Mi can play piano and the cello and the violin and the harp, isn't she amazing?! What can YOU do?" At first I kind of brushed it off, then it got worse, My relatives started to judge me, Then my parents." She paused to wipe her tears

"They ALWAYS compared me to you, as if anything I did wouldn't add up to you, I tried so hard to please them!" She screamed and earned a couple weird looks but again, the cafe was relatively empty, "They told me to be more like you and why could You have been there daughter instead!"

"Do you want to know why I am so adventurous!? Because! I was done trying, My parents...they wanted me to go to America and learn to be more like you and when I did I could come back!"

I started to say something but nothing came out, so I stood there with my mouth open ready to catch flies

"I hated life...so much I wanted to kill myself.. you have no idea what its like to be compared to someone perfect because you are the perfect person!" She started to laugh crazily.

She gave a little devious smile "Well I never went anywhere and I tried so hard to get Yoon Mi and Luhan together while you were gone, it worked for the most part but then you came back" She spat the last part out, "Too bad you didn't get hurt as much as I thought...but now that the cats out of the bag... You should be careful" she started laughing hysterically,"and by the way, Your Omma didn't tell me about your little disease"

"How did you..?"

"My secret to keep" and then she left.

I thought to myself...but no thoughts came to my head. I was scared. At this moment I was thankful I had a disease that made me forget. I sat in my booth and silently laughed to myself. As they say, Laughter is the best medicine for pain.

 

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been MIA but school is putting a bullet through my head X.X I am so stress so I am sorry if Im inconsistent. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's getting intense! I hope you are getting ready because its calm before the storm! ^^ Anyway THANK YOU so much for reading this fanfic and I hope you enoyed as much as I enjoyed writting! Subscribe and upvote if you'd like! So Long! 

                                                                                                                                    -Ultra Maniac <3