After Math

My Best Friend's Wedding

I arrive home and head straight to my room. I shut the door and make sure its locked. I plop myself on my bed and hug my teddy bear placed on top. I spill my sadness into my pillows and before I know it its morning again. I rub my puffy eyes at the blinding sunlight being poured into my window. I sit up and yawn. I think of yesterdays events. My heart aches and I cry again. I think to myself.

"What have I done to deserve this? Why does it have to be me?" I think again and think of the people who have it much worse than I. With these thoughts, I live on with my miserable life feeling pity for myself another fortnight. 

...

I wake up to a strange sinking feeling in my stomach. I get up and lift my shirt to make sure its not a strange bruise. I see nothing and the feeling slowly goes away. I take no notice and carry on with my day. I meet up with my Sehun at our favorite resturaunt. 

"Sehun!" I wave him over at the sight of his silhouette. He looks over and nods. He walks towards me and I embrace him in a hug. I look up towards him and I frown

"What's wrong?" I say warily

"Nothing.." he says. He has been so distant lately. I look at him with longing eyes. I pout and I take a seat. The meal is an awkward silence between us. I don't understand what I have done wrong. I ask again.

"What is wrong Sehun, If anyhtign is wrong you can tell me." I stare into his averting eyes to make sure I looked strongerand more asertive than I felt.

He suddenly blows up in my face causing everyone in the restraurant to look at us. 

"You want to know whats wrong?" I stare at hm with wide eyes. I tell him to quiet down, embarrassed at all the judgemental gawks.

He yells, " No I will nit quiet down! because when I talk normally you don't seem to get the message!" I blink at him trying to figure out what he was trying to say.

"I never liked you!" I look at him for what seemed like forever, "All I wanted was to steal away something from Luhan!"

"Luhan...? What does...he have to do with this..?"

"Everything! It seems like you are not understanding so I shall break it down for you. It all started when high school began, when we chose the high school that we wanted to go to. I chose the one directly linked to my middle school because I went to an elite school chain. I was number one in middle school...in everything whether it be sports or grades. I was at the top." I shake my head, knowing to well where this was going. Sehun continues, "Then Luhan came along and ruined eveything. He took away my everything. At first I thought it was a mistake. soem fluke, but it kept happening again and again and I couldnt stand it. When I found out that he had a precious lover I was all the more ready to take her away."

He pauses to laugh, "that person..,haha...was you..." He laughed harder, "the thing was he was getting married to some other woman! I thought to myself how perfect the situation was...I took that chance to woo you. It was only supposed to last a short while to make Luhan feel pain but obviously he doesn't love you enough to stop him from going to America.." He shakes his head, " I somehow managed to keep seeing your annoying face but now I can't do it anymore. This has gone on way to long." He looks at me with dark eyes.

"I was trying to gie you the cold shoulder but you didnt get the message so now, I am going to tell you straight," I stare at him eyes wide andd mouth gaped open, "I never liked you, not even close to loving you, it was all to get Luhan but now I realize it was a waste of my time. But don't worry, you shouldnt cry over this... /it wasn't real to begin with! So that is a plus for you isn't it?" He stars to laugh and I cant seem to speak.

"So...all this time.." I start ta say but he cuts me off.

"Yes!...YES!! I NEVER LOVED YOU! it was all fake! all for show! I just hope there are no hard feelings because I didn't mean for it to drag on this far." He smiles a smile of pity.

I heat up in anger and lung myself at him, I no longer care that everyone in the restraurant is watching. I tried to hit him in all the sensitive spots but I feel arms lock up mine and I kick and struggle in effort to break free. The waiters are holding me back and I look at Sehun laughing.

" Bye bye sweetie!" he walks off chuckling at the spectacle he was just in.

 After he is released I feel the arms of the waiters lose grip. I calm down and I feel my knees give out. I am kneeling on the floor and as sudden as a gust of wind, I was knocked out. I felt my eyes get heavy and darkness enveloped my vision. 

I woke up to the sound of the electrocardiogram, the thing that goes beep...beep...beep...to someones heart rate. I am confused and afraid. Why am I at the hospital again? 

I hear foot steps and the doctor along with my Omma and Appa come in. My Omma looks disappointed and in grief.

My doctor ended the silence by asking ame a question.

"Eun Mi..Have you been having any strange pains or feelings lately, I recall the feeling from the morning but brush it off since the feleing is no longer there. I tell him no and he makes some notes on his clipboard.

He then looks at my parents and then back to me, "Well I don't see any injury caused by the fainting but..." He looks to my parents, "It seems that..Eun Mi... you have a little surprise in your belly that caused you to faint today..." My eyes widen and I look to my parents, they look distressed. 

the doctor finishes what he was saying, " Eun Mi, congratulations, You're pregnant."

 

Hello all! Thank you so much for being patient!  I have had a lot of work to do ever since school started! >.< I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was a serious dropping of thd bomb right? DUN DUN DUNNNN!!! What will Eun Mi do now? Stay tuned to find out! Please subscribe if you already haven't or upvote if you'd like! Thank you again for reading this fan fic and I shall see you soon!~

                                                                                                                - Ultra Maniac <3        

P.S. Shout out to my subscribers and people who comment! I love reading you guys opinions! They are so fun to read!  Much Love U.M.