CHAPTER 9: MENTAL ILLNESS (LOVE SICK) II

LOVE COACH (English Version)

AA-So Crazy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Flashback-

 

“Sunhwa, saranghae” Kimchi held a rose to her. “I’m sorry” Sunhwa pushed her hand. “But why? Do you have a boyfriend already?” “No. It just that” “Do you hate me?” Kimchi asked. Sunhwa got up and was about to leave him. Kimchi quickly grabbed her wrist.

 

“Why don’t you accept me?” “I’m sorry” Sunhwa pulled her hand back and left him alone in that park.

 

            The next night, Kimchi was taking a stroll at the beach. He saw an unfamiliar guy hugging Sunhwa. Kimchi looked away and clenched his fist in anger. He went home.

 

            It was school day the next day. Kimchi pulled Sunhwa to the school rooftop. He grabbed her by her collar.

 

“Why don’t you like me?!” he snarled. “You don’t have to know. Let me go” she answered calm.

 

“Marebwa!” Kimchi was about to punch her. “Because I hate you! I don’t like people with no moral like you!” He was shocked and let her go. She slapped him across his face and went to her class back.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

“That’s mean he’s still in shock?” Lime nodded to Ken question.

 

“She?” Ken pointed to a girl who was busy drawing something on the wall. “She’s Hyunji. She was sent to an orphanage. She can’t accept the fact” Lime explained. “Where’s her family?” “She eloped out of state. She is a child out of wedlock” “Poor her” “Yes”

 

            They saw someone visits Yoseob. Lime greeted him.

 

“Hi, can I know who are you? I’m Lime” “Hi. I’m Han Sanghyuk but you can call me Hyuk. I’m Yoseob’s friend. I just know he’s here” “Oh. It has been 2 months since he’s here” “My friend at school just told me” “Which school are you from?” “Claude Art School”

 

“Art School?! That’s awesome! I’m from South Seoul High School. I’m 16” “17” Sungmin came to Lime. “Noona, I want to eat again. I’m hungry” Sungmin rubbed his stomach. “Okay” she turned to Hyuk. “See you later, Hyuk” Lime and Ken followed Sungmin to dining hall.

 

            At the dining hall,

 

“Aaaa” Lime fed Sungmin. “Noona will go to Japan” “For a long time?” his face turned sad. “No. Just for three days” “That’s a long time” “It just for a while. Befriend with Yoseob, okay?” “Okay” Lime caressed his head.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          

            While Ken and Lime on their way home from the mental hospital,

 

“I’m sorry for them. But how do you know what happen to them?” Ken cycled his bike. “I often spend time with them. In fact the nurses are my friends too. I asked them”