CHAPTER 17: WHO ARE YOU, MYSTERIOUS GUY??

LOVE COACH (English Version)

Super Junior-Sapphire Blue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            The next day, the school ended like always. Lime went to her locker. As always, piles of love letters fell out from it. She picked up all of it. At home, she kept all of the love letters into a box. A letter with sapphire blue envelope stole her eyes. Sapphire blue was her favorite color. She read the letter.

 

| You like sapphire blue right? Can I be your friend?|

 

*Who give this letter? How does this person know about my favorite color?* she thought.

 

            The next day, Ken met Jinyoung at the class corridor. “What do you think of Lime?” Ken asked. Jinyoung lifted his eyebrows at the unexpected question. “Why do you ask? Do you like her, Ken?” “No. I’m just asking you” “To me she’s kind, beautiful and cute. That’s it” “You sure?” “Yes” “Not more than that?” Jinyoung nodded. “I know you like her” “I’m not” “Then, why did you send those letters to her locker?”

 

*I’m dead! I thought nobody sees me* Jinyoung thought.

 

“I know you like her. But I wonder why you holding hands with a girl before this? I saw you two the other day” Ken voiced. “Oh. That is Kyuhyun’s girlfriend. He asked me to act as his girlfriend’s boyfriend. He scars if anyone want to tackle his girlfriend” Jinyoung explained. “Looks like I’m fooled” “Not just you. The whole school does”

 

            School ended and Lime rushed to her locker. Lots of letter fell out from her locker but she only looked for the sapphire blue letter as usual. She opened and read it while leaning against the locker.

 

| Can I be more than a friend to you? Can I be your man? Saturday, Flaxton Park, 8 p.m. |

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Lime was reading the letter again and again while lying on her cozy bed. She grabbed her phone and called Sulli.

 

“Hello, Sulli-ah” “Lime, why did you call? Did you have any problem?” “No. It’s just that-I told you about the sapphire blue letter that I got, right?” “Yes. Why?” “That person want to meet me this Saturday” “You like Jinyoung, right?” “I just want to know who this person is” “Okay. Do what you want. I have no comment” “Okay then. Thank you. Bye” “Bye”

 

            Jinyoung logged into his Facebook.

 

“Kyu, I’m scared to meet her” he chatted with Kyuhyun. “Relax. It’s not that you want to do anything wrong. You just want to meet her” Kyuhyun replied. “It’s easy for you to say that. It’s not you who want to meet her” “Are you a guy or a girl to be scared?” “Don’t be angry. I’m just saying. Thank you then. Bye”